nice pic
oh the memories... :moon:

Swishfm3
Dec 08, 2003, 11:06
It has begun.........

Bryant is now going to be treated like C.Webber. Damn shame

BryantDunkGiant
Feb 28, 2004, 04:03
I think this is just for the qualifying round. If Kobe doesn't go to jail (hopefully not), he'll keep his spot...

jsm0331
Mar 06, 2004, 14:20
If Kobe won't have court cases during the games, then he will help the U.S. come back home with the gold

jayp
Mar 08, 2004, 19:22
well, it could be that:
1.) the comitee is sure that kb8 won't be able to play in athens due to being incarcerated

2.) the comitee wants the team to be ready (meaning no other concerns besides winning the gold) for practice when the time comes

Only The Knicks
Mar 08, 2004, 20:59
I think this is happening because they feel that Kobe could use the time off to get himself straight in all other cases...(surely you guys know what I'm talking about) I enjoy watching Kobe play as much as the next guy unless of course the "next guy" isn't BryantDunkGiant or jsm, I don't think I enjoy it as much as them, and I am dissappointed about it, but at least he is substituted by VC... GO U.S.A.!!!!!! 8)

AJD
Mar 08, 2004, 22:07
You LIKE VC? He's not even an NBA player. He's a showman. (an entertainer) Gimme a break. I dont want this Schmuck representing our fine country. He's disgusting with his celebrationa and such. Uch! I am disgusted. :eek7: :eek7: :eek7:

BryantDunkGiant
Mar 09, 2004, 20:01
You LIKE VC? He's not even an NBA player. He's a showman. (an entertainer) Gimme a break. I dont want this Schmuck representing our fine country. He's disgusting with his celebrationa and such. Uch! I am disgusted. :eek7: :eek7: :eek7:I totally agree.

My favorite Charles Barkley quote: "Vince Carter-- Half Man... Half A Season!"

Carter's just a great dunker. He's overrated, he's not a leader and he sits on the bench with some type of injury every game.

jayp
Mar 10, 2004, 00:57
VC lacks the leadership that is expected from him in TOR..

BryantDunkGiant
Mar 10, 2004, 23:17
Speaking of how weak Vince is, he went out of the game with 5 minutes left just because he got hit in the braces. :lol: