PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland

TrueBlue20
Mar 14, 2004, 20:15
The Cavs beat the Pacers 107- 104.

Lebron scores 26 points

The way they are playing, I don't think that the Knicks will catch them up.
We have yet to beat them this season but maybe we can pull off a W in the last game.

That would be a great way for the Knicks to go into the playoffs.

rady
Mar 15, 2004, 02:45
it's nice how teams like cleveland, memphis and denver are all trying to make the playoffs after years of watching it on TV.

The way they are playing, I don't think that the Knicks will catch them up.
we're still only one game behind them

TrueBlue20
Mar 15, 2004, 16:09
I game or 2 wins more than Cavs is a lot the way the knicks have been playing and the way the Cavs have been playing.

If the Knicks can go on a nice long winning streak then it can happen.

WiL8000
Mar 16, 2004, 23:27
If you look at both teams schedules for the next week or so, in terms of difficulty, both schedules are about even. The Knicks need a win streak, the Nets stand in the way. The Cavs are due for a loss soon though, they've won seven in a row now, I can't see this streak going longer than eight games.

allan20
Mar 17, 2004, 14:27
the cavs are on fire, they just keep on winning games, i wonder when will their streak end??
6-0 right now :?

TrueBlue20
Mar 17, 2004, 16:06
The Knicks need to go on a streak like that!

allan20
Mar 19, 2004, 10:07
yeah, but look what happened last time we had a nice streak of 5 wins, we lost the next 6

TrueBlue20
Mar 20, 2004, 12:01
I guess I was wrong!

We are once again in the 6th spot. (I can't believe that Cleveland lost to the Jazz.)

I hope that the Knicks can keep on winning and move up to an higher seed. :gony:

JJtheKnick
Mar 26, 2004, 12:51
the knicks will make the playoffs but the thng can they get out of the first round all we can do pray for allen and tim to return :gony:

TrueBlue20
Mar 27, 2004, 13:39
We should definately have Houston and Tim back for the playoffs. I think that we can win our first round match. I was hoping that we could get back to fifth place.

Seventh place plays NJ. I trhink that we can beat them but we can't afford to make any mistakes. I would prefer to play NJ rather than Detroit, who the sixth seed plays.