NYK 10/11 - Your team! Salary sheet + Vidz + Inspirado + Youth + Defence

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Excellent post Crazy. Finally some positivity. It's refreshing. I thought I was the only happy Knick fan last night.

Toons

is the Bo$$
who is gonna drive in he lane and ay up on stat, jordan, randolph and ronni???

DEFENSE....

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
I think he can be the X factor. He will be great for us. Watch.
Andy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKkuyI0ot5M
ANDY RAUTINS ****ING SUCKS!!! HE WAS A PICK DESIGNED ESPCIALLY FOR LEBITCH BECAUSE ALL HE CAN DO IS SHOOT THE LONG BALL.

Seriously...just give it a rest with the "Rautins at the starting point" talk.

NOT HAPPENING.

We'll likely bring in a player like Felton or Farmar.

Which reminds me...what do you guys think of Farmar? I think he's MADLY overrated.

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
who is gonna drive in he lane and ay up on stat, jordan, randolph and ronni???

DEFENSE....

That is excatly what Im thinking. People keep saying Amare can't defend, but his presence scares the shit out of people and think about a slender high flying Randolph coming from the weak side.... Makes me think we will be so much improved down low.

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
ANDY RAUTINS ****ING SUCKS!!! HE WAS A PICK DESIGNED ESPCIALLY FOR LEBITCH BECAUSE ALL HE CAN DO IS SHOOT THE LONG BALL.

NOT HAPPENING.

Which reminds me...what do you guys think of Farmar? I think he's MADLY overrated.

Chill out man. Like I said Im biased toward him and if you watched any of his games you would understand that he does much more then just shoot well. He is a smart player who in a couple years could be a good solid floor general. I don't know why we need to bring in anyone else this year when this team we have is very capable of getting to the playoffs without wasting extra cap.

Use that melon son.

Danilo

Benchwarmer
Chill out man. Like I said Im biased toward him and if you watched any of his games you would understand that he does much more then just shoot well. He is a smart player who in a couple years could be a good solid floor general. I don't know why we need to bring in anyone else this year when this team we have is very capable of getting to the playoffs without wasting extra cap.

Use that melon son.

Hahaha solid floor general, he couldnt even penetrate on d 1 talent, scratch that he couldnt even penetrate on high school talent. He has no athletic ability and is just a shooter, i think hell have a 15 yr career as a role player, but hes no more than a poor mans jj redick.

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
Hahaha solid floor general, he couldnt even penetrate on d 1 talent, scratch that he couldnt even penetrate on high school talent. He has no athletic ability and is just a shooter, i think hell have a 15 yr career as a role player, but hes no more than a poor mans jj redick.

When I say floor general I don't mean his individual ability. I mean he can control the game and make proper decisions. He doesn't turn the ball over much and he can play the game right as you say a top notch role player. Nothing wrong with that. As far as I'm concerned TD is not a floor general that has the same kind of stuff that Andy does. Keep hating... I hope he blows everyone away coming off the bench and then makes a short stint in that starting role.

I won't ever hate on any Syracuse player ever period no matter what kind of criticism people throw my way. I also won't hype every Syracuse player if I don't think they are good enough either. I think Andy will have a solid career and I think he can be good for us. Pops played in the league so he has some experience there what to expect. Time will tell. I would like to see some summer league games of Andy and what he is doing.

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
You need a white boy nailen them 3s like crazy. Rauntins will hopefully man up and prove he is worthy. I see him draining threes. I'm a homer but I don't care. The kid has skill. Takes him about 0 seconds to get that shot off. What pressure. The kid played in the carrier dome sometimes 35000 people show up. I'm liking this. I know its a long shot but you need a whiteboy to nail them 3s on sight.

Danilo

Benchwarmer
He has a long career because he can shoot, he doesnt ever crack a starting lineup because he cant do anything else.

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
He has a long career because he can shoot, he doesnt ever crack a starting lineup because he cant do anything else.

Well lets say he comes off the bench and gives us another long range shot. Im ok with that because that is just as deadly. I would like to see what happens next year with him. Not to mention we also have Ryan Whitman at the Knicks summer league. I think Amare is going to be the center piece while we have shooters all around him.

cathaytrader

Benchwarmer
Toney Douglas looked pretty decent when playing the point last year. Let's give him a chance and hopefully he makes a huge leap this year. Anybody else think we should take a punt on Livingston?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

NOT HAPPENING.

Jordon Farmer is the gem of this year's free agency!....NOT lol. You are correct, he is madly overrated basically the second coming of Steve Blake.

JayJ44

Starter
We're one of the youngest teams in the league right now, our average is about 23 I believe. We have a great combination of offense and defense, I'm really looking forward to watching this team.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
We're one of the youngest teams in the league right now, our average is about 23 I believe. We have a great combination of offense and defense, I'm really looking forward to watching this team.

JAYJ44!

Outta nowhere! Welcome back dude

smokes

Huge Member
Good thread Crazy.

The optimism is definately starting to run true. At first I was pretty down after Lebron went to Miami. But we are actually starting to look like building a team the right way now.

We spent the last 2 years building up Gallo, Chandler and Toney.

Now we have a year to let them blossom alongside young Randolph, Azubu-thingy and Skywalker.

We have the experience and maturity of Amare/Turiaf in the lockerroom.

Amare is going to beast. Add Felton into the mix and we have a legit 5-8 seed team (look at CHA last year they were in the playoff hunt all season with a lesser team).

2010 New York Knicks:

Felton/Douglas
Walker/Azubu
Gallo/Chandler
Amare/Turiaf
Randolph/Barron?/Jordan

And in 2011 we add Carmelo... BAM we are well on the road to contending after giving this solid young core we have a year to gel and grow together.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Thanks! Took a break when all the Lebron babble got a little too boring. Glad to see we're building a nice young team with potential instead.

yea man we pretty much got our original posters back its what we needed the true veterans haha