GAME ONE - Knicks @ Heat: Sat, April 28 @ 3:30. Pressure's On Them

LOL. The refs might be worst than the Boston series. Hell at least in Boston they waited until key moments to call or not call the bullshit. These punk ass refs came out the gate letting us know we aint winning this shit. Melo gets ****ing MAULED on the post up and gets NUTTIN.

This shit is WHACKED...

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
I have NO problem with the getting calls, BUT COME ON!!!! This is on the verge of criminal!!!

A flagrant on a screen!! This is the PLAYOFFS every play is like that!?!?!

Flossy out....:peace:

Chandler being a bit too aggressive. I agree that the foul on the screen was harsh but if you go by the book Chandler did extend his arms and shove Lebron.

Our offense has been completely disrupted by the defence which is being led by guys like Wade and Lebron. You have to hand it to these two guys who have set the tone for their team.

Contrast that with Carmelo and Stat and its clear to see that Wade/Lebron deserve max money and Stat/Melo do not.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
I've seen a lot of teams come back from worse deficits than this in the playoffs. Guys just need to believe they can do it. One stop at a time.

you tell me one thing from the first half that makes you believe we cana ctually comeback...they outclassed us...that was just earth shattering to our confidence. They just realized theyll be playing the Heat and the refs. Lebron in the 1st rd. of the playoffs is no different from lebron in regular season. There isnt enough pressure on him to choke yet. We think our defense is good but we just saw what a true great defense is...were ****ed...I pray they let us take one at home so we can say this year was some type of progresss i guess...**** I feel like my nuts just got stomped

Tim Donaghy obviously isn't out of the league.My friend who is sitting right next is an avid Heats fan and still thinks the refs are bullshitting, he is laughing at me while saying they wont let us (heat) lose.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
It will take a minor miracle. I know its only game 1 and who knows, we could go into game 2 and steal one from them.

But there is no point denying the obvious. They are a far better team than us right now. They play a type of defence that we have no answer for. We can't score on them because all of their players prioritise defending. Our guys can barely even throw the ball to our stars when they get in their sets.

No one can play the PG properly right now. Again, I think they should use some fakes to get the heat defense off balance.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Chandler being a bit too aggressive. I agree that the foul on the screen was harsh but if you go by the book Chandler did extend his arms and shove Lebron.

Our offense has been completely disrupted by the defence which is being led by guys like Wade and Lebron. You have to hand it to these two guys who have set the tone for their team.

Contrast that with Carmelo and Stat and its clear to see that Wade/Lebron deserve max money and Stat/Melo do not.

please leave, its the 1st half of game 1, we're fine

p0nder

Starter
Wow. The refs have given this game to the heat. I would be fine if the heat were up like this on their own game but its all acting and flopping. Knicks look mad and now takung it out on the heat. This could get real ugly.

Guys the refs have been bad but that's not the only reason we're getting killed. The offense is pathetic. The schemes are just non existent. Combine that with Melo cold as ice and it's just not gonna happen today. Woodson showing that he is quite probably a good but far from great coach. Hello Phil Jackson please.

Knicks should have tanked more & tried for the Bulls matchup instead. They match up very very well with Chicago and could have taken them. It's almost as if they wanted to the play the Heat for some reason. Let's say next year, Jeremy Lin comes back, he plays like an All Star. We have a full team with another year under their belts together and the Heat would not scare me then. But this year it is just a brutally tough matchup.

Bad refs or good refs. Tough matchup.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
No one can play the PG properly right now. Again, I think they should use some fakes to get the heat defense off balance.

Ironically, Baron Davis is actually playing well in terms of shooting the ball and scoring points. He just can't set up our offense or get the ball to our guys at the right times though.

Even if we had Lin im not so sure things would be that much better. To be honest there are only a handful of PG's that could break through this pressure. Out east it would probably be someone like Rondo. Even Derrick Rose had major problems against the Heat last year.

smokes

Huge Member
The Knicks already have nothing to lose. We're a wounded animal right now. Don't lose the faith guys, this game might be a stretch but there's 6 games to go.

Refs are abusing us but we were frustrated and losing control by the end of that half. We can play a lot better than this.

la2ny

Starter
Between the acting, refereeing, bad offense, and Chandler not being 100 this is becoming worse than anyone could have imagined. Again, the damn ft difference is crazy though.

iSaYughh

Starter
The Heat aren't just gonna stop playing for 24 min.

Lol, ya.

We basically raped every basic principle necessary for us in the 1st half to have a shot vs MIA.

*Melo playing 2nd rate

*Not having a legit NBA center once again (Chandler's flu)

*Poor spacing/ball movement

Especially when shit began to really slide, I really think Novak and JR shoulda been getting fed the rock a lot and given the opportunity to take over with 3pt shooting, which in turn coulda helped rescue our issue of spacing.

Also, I woulda gone small(er) and taken out Davis.

Shumpert
JR
Novak
Melo
Amare

If things keep at this rate, I hope we work in this lineup heavily.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Why havent we zoned these mofo's up???
Battier and mike miller are drilling shots left and right if they were off then maybe zone could help, i wouldn't risk that zone right now though

We need to Cover the paint better, and draw charges... then again the refs would probably just call blocking fouls.. we cant breathe on the heat without a foul being called

knickscity

Benchwarmer
What's crazy is that Miami isn't even playing that great.

The game got blown wide open due to the Knicks 13 second quarter turnovers.

The game was close with the foul discrepancy, the flopping and bad shooting from Melo.

Stop turning the ball over, and this game is winnable.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Between the acting, refereeing, bad offense, and Chandler not being 100 this is becoming worse than anyone could have imagined. Again, the damn ft difference is crazy though.

Yes but the Heat have been pretty aggressive. Lebron and Wade taking it to the tin early and often to draw fouls.

Just to compare, Lebron has taken 7 shots and scored 23 points. Melo at one point took 7 shots and didn't make a single one. He is now 1-9. Thats pretty unacceptable from our so called star player in the most important games of the season.

Hard to believe that Melo makes more money than Lebron. What a joke. :teeth: