Game thread: New York Knicks vs Milwaukee Bucks 12/1/2018

mafra

Legend
Ante gets the rebound but is denied. He?s furious. Like refs gonna call a foul with .01 left! Get outta here. He wasn?t even fouled. Game was already over. And he gets away with 10 fouls a game.

mafra

Legend
Impressive win! We just beat NBA top scoring team and arguably EC MVP. Just proves what this team could be with KP and a max free agent.

tiger0330

Legend
BLo misses the FT. Intentionally misses the second, Freak gets the OR and takes it up strong but the Knicks smother the shot sparking outrage from the Freak that he was fouled. Knicks with the biggest win of the season 136-134.

mafra

Legend
Mudiay, Knox, Dotson, Vonleh and MRob just made a helluva recruiting pitch to KD or KL.

NYK could be top team in EC with KP and KD or KL!

Broadway

All Star
Can y'all believe I missed every minute of this game? Mudiay has been a part of every Knick classic this yr and he's played like a STAR. Man I felt so alone defending and trying to praise him and he produces his best moments of his career at The Garden. I can't imagine what he feels like, has to be an unreal feeling that can't be matched. I'm near tears just watching some of the highlight clips

tiger0330

Legend
26-4-4-1 for Knox... reports of his demise were premature.
Young man handled it well not only with his response to the media but more importantly backed it up with his play on the floor. Dotson over Nits for minutes and maybe that's how Fiz explains his no show today.

Broadway

All Star
Not gonna lie as soon as we acquired Mudiay I wanted these two to be our back court of the future. I hope with Mudiay's emergence offensively and Fiz's complete confidence in him, he'll go back to Knits and play them together just to see if they are the perfect mix of what we need.

I'm literally crying like baby watching this

mafra

Legend
Mudiay and Knox were special down the stretch. Mudiay especially. He couldn?t be stopped... 3s, midrange, penetration.

We all just need to chill and relax and watch how this team performs this season before we make sweeping judgements.

I am positive Mudiay and Vonleh are part of Perry/Fiz future plans. These 2 look like steals... just imagine what they look like with KP and a max free agent.

Broadway

All Star
Nights like this, you start to have hope again that we are building something.

Man having our own become special there's nothing like it. We have no STARS really but we have Kids who fight with all they have, we just need them to be a little more consistent and we may really have something here. Great game from Knox and Dotson from what I can tell

mafra

Legend
Knits is Mr. Teammate. He plays the game the right way. He may not be a superstar but I still believe he?s an important role player... supporting type... on a winning team.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Incredible win, i'm away from home and didn't had the time to create the game thread but was able to follow the game with a little bit of the second quarter and from halftime on. Mudiay saved our asses tonight, Knox is finally making shots, Dotson was impeccable from the three, great game imo against a top team

mafra

Legend
The tank train is never disappointing when we pull into prospect station for a win. This is exactly the type of game you want to see if we bank a win...

The tank just isn?t upset if we lose this type of game either.

But, this team is rally already built. They just need time to grow together. Add a free agent and draft piece and we are golden. We don?t need Zion if we get Kawhi or KD anyway.

Still, we were home and rested and MIl probably were more concerned with Sat night plans in NYC.

Kiyaman

Legend
Mudiay with 28 points and 7 assists. 10-18 shooting.

Dotson with 21 points 5 rb 1 ast 1 stl on 7-9 shooting .. Great Game!
FortKnox with 26 points 4 rb 4 ast on 9-20 shooting, plus put defensive-lock on Middleton in the 2nd half of the Game .. Welcome to the NBA 19 yr old !!!
Vonleh & MitchRob Defensive Effort in the game grades a A+