Round 2: New York Knicks @ Indiana Pacers 7:00 pm 5/10/2024 [Game #3]

Kiyaman

Legend
I don't want to hear any Knicks fans say we should get Turner.
Turners b.ball IQ have to be the bottom of the NBA league as a starter.
When Turner shoot 3's I look at it as a Pacers turn over

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Burks making another three just before Siakam ended the first half with a corner 2 point jumper. Knicks trail 58-63

mafra

Legend
The OBI we all know and cherish has showed up tonight when Indy needed him most. Knicks have the lead! Indy will fold if this is close final 5 minutes! Knicks keep coming and coming….

rady

Administrator
Staff member
A 4 point lead for the Knicks after trailing by 12!
87-83 1:53 left in the 3rd quarter!

Kiyaman

Legend
Nice ball movement by Burks McBride and Precious ..
I forgot to let u know Josh Hart took a rest on the bench in 3rd qtr.

mafra

Legend
McBride can’t catch the ball with brutal turnover to end 4Q. Focus kid! Got to want it. Knicks up 90-85 after 3Q

rady

Administrator
Staff member
End of 3rd quarter. Knicks up 90-85
DiVincenzo 32 pts, Brunson 19 pts, Burks 14 pts, Hart 13 reb

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Knicks haven't score in quite a while and they trail by 1. Lots of turnovers on both sides
99-100

Kiyaman

Legend
I learned in Game 3 that our star center Hartenstein is a much-much better BIG than Turner and Siakam put together !!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Great effort from everybody, too bad about the final minutes, both teams missed multiple opportunities but Nembhard's three pointer was huge for the Pacers.
Knicks lose 106-111, Game 4 on Sunday afternoon

skisloper1

Benchwarmer
NBA will say refs missed the goaltending call on Knick basket.......not that that matters now....

Poor simms he looked so lost

mafra

Legend
Great effort. Knicks blew late lead but kept on coming. Got the stop they needed in a tie game with 20 seconds but long rebound found a Pacer who steps back and chucks a prayer that swishes through miraculously.

It took a Hail Mary, some missed FTs from Knicks and a more than favorable whistle to win the game for Indy. Or a good sign for them.

Knicks absolutely robbed at end, but you knew that was coming. Just like Philly game 3. Hart breakaway and goaltending but not called. Indy gets the goaltending call even tho shit was missed and DDV going to tip the rebound out. Massive 4 point swing determined by the whistle. A charge called a block. Notice a trend? Refs gifted 6-8 points to Indy to push them across the finish line. Indy slaps Brunson in face no call, he’s fouled every time he touches ball, with contact beginning before half court, shoved and pushed and they reach in and body bump and elbow jab… it’s hilarious.

But that’s why RC cried about the officiating. He needed a biased whistle to keep their season alive.

After watching tonight tho, I think this serious returns to NY 3-1.