Blockbuster Trade In The Works!!!!!!

knicksin60

Starter
Varejao gives more effort with his right thumb than one fourth of the Knicks' roster combined.I know this might upset some Knick fans, but I'd take Varejao over Gallo, Chandler, or Randolph any day.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Varejao gives more effort with his right thumb than one fourth of the Knicks' roster combined.I know this might upset some Knick fans, but I'd take Varejao over Gallo, Chandler, or Randolph any day.

Although I didn't watch the Cavs that much, I agree.

Toons

is the Bo$$

UMMM....effortwise, yeah...talent wise....naaaaah

nyk_nyk

All Star
The more I see of Landry Fields, the easier it is for me to accept losing Gallo, Chandler and Randolph. Melo will cancel out one of the three and Fields will most likely (based on what i've seen so far) produce equal or more than Gallo has so far.

Ultimately we lose Randolph's 6'11" length and ability to spell Amare at PF, so we're going to need to get another bigman. Don't think Dantoni will give that spot to PEJ. The most important thing now is to get Azibuke back on the court because we're much deeper if he's healthy and producing at his normal level.

Not sure if we would get someone besides Melo in the deal but this doesn't look bad at all.

Felton/TD/Rautins
Walker/Fields/TD/Rautins/Mason
Melo/Fields/PEJ
Amare/PEJ???
Mozgov/Turiaf

We may be a few key role players away from really making that leap.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
The more I see of Landry Fields, the easier it is for me to accept losing Gallo, Chandler and Randolph. Melo will cancel out one of the three and Fields will most likely (based on what i've seen so far) produce equal or more than Gallo has so far.

Ultimately we lose Randolph's 6'11" length and ability to spell Amare at PF, so we're going to need to get another bigman. Don't think Dantoni will give that spot to PEJ. The most important thing now is to get Azibuke back on the court because we're much deeper if he's healthy and producing at his normal level.

Not sure if we would get someone besides Melo in the deal but this doesn't look bad at all.

Felton/TD/Rautins
Walker/Fields/TD/Rautins/Mason
Melo/Fields/PEJ
Amare/PEJ???
Mozgov/Turiaf

We may be a few key role players away from really making that leap.

They could give Kiyaman an 82 game chubby by signing Earl Barron to back up Amare.

nyk_nyk

All Star
how is that possible, this guy averaged 11 points and 11 rebounds in the NBA????

He averaged 11 and 11 at the end of a meaningless season on a high shot volume team.

I hear what your saying though. Someone should be interested.

Paul1355

All Star
He averaged 11 and 11 at the end of a meaningless season on a high shot volume team.

i think he tried out with the Pistons and was out of shape? That would be shocking since he did play like 40 min a game for those meaningless games.

tiger0330

Legend

Dampier isn't even working yet. Barron had a few good games with the Knicks but he was a d-league scrub before they brought him up, no surprise to me that no one has signed him.