Trade Kurt?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
Would you get rid of Kurt for Q RICH? I wouldn't We need to get biigger and trading Kurt isnt gonna help. We got crawford and Tim for Marbury to dish to for perimeter shots. Oh and btw can someone make me an animated Marbury avatar please? :hoops:

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
first off, the thread says Starbury... not KT, and no not for Marbury, but yes for KT, we have plenty of forwards, most of which can shoot from outside, and can get us rebounds, plus if we can get a center in the draft we would look in great shape with Q on our team

A lot of people mistake our quantity for quality. A person could argue that we really do not have 1 guy that should be a starter on a championship contending team at Center, PF or SF

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Although I am a huge KT fan, I agree with Peach and I would probably trade him for Q-Rich. We will probably draft a center in the draft, not a very tall one, and could have Sweetney at PF.

We could always play Bruno at C :lol:

NYKnicks15

Starter
100% yes. we already have 5 power forwards altogether and as much as i like Kurt we mind aswell. this opens the window of oppurtunity to be fine with whatever we may get for Penny or Tim or possibly Jamal.

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
That is true we can start Sweet at PF and draft a center. Sweet can grab them rebounds just as good as KT

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
we have enough guys who can be as good as KT, given the playing time, and QRich would be very valuable, and if we pick up Z or a good center in the draft, and maybe a couple other moves, we would be sitting in a very good position for next season.

Trin_Starr

Starter
This is the worst move Isiah could ever make...
Has anyone ever looked at his FG%?
It's 39% - same as crawford.
Crawford is nice, but his erratic shooting drives me nuts - well now we'll have double that next season with Richardson on board.

KT should be included in some trade for the center we so desperately need. Isiah should be organizing a trade with KT for either magloire/curry/kwame brown.

Anyone realize who was in the finals this year???
San Antonio and Detroit and they got there because of big men and defense.
We ain't gonna be shit with a bunch of streaky shooters.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
maybe well use penny/tim to get a center, or just sign a FA. kurt is irrelevant, who would trade a good center for him??

Trin_Starr

Starter
Any team with a yuong nucleus would be glad to have a hard nosed veteran double-double big man on their team.
That would include the Bulls and New Orleans.
The bulls have curry and new orleans have magloire.
I personally prefer Magloire and it seems that the hornets are shopping him around. KT and some other package can be used to get magloire.

And about KT being irrelevant - I sincerely think you should look at what he did last season. Do you watch the games or read about it online?
Cause one thing they do not mention online is the turnovers he forced, the loose balls he saved and the interior low post defence he used to keep opposing PF's in check.
KT has a good few years left in him.