Chauncey Billups to Denver for Melo???????

jpz17

Starter
Chauncey could be going to the Nuggets... Here is an arcticle from a Florida newspaper.

Final thoughts

Two moves that would make sense: Detroit dealing Chauncey Billups to Denver for Carmelo Anthony, and Cleveland making a run at Indiana's Jermaine O'Neal.

With Billups, the Nuggets would have the definitive point guard they lack, with the Pistons already having Rodney Stuckey to step in. With Anthony, Detroit could begin to revive its offense while atoning for the Darko Milicic mistake.
< http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/columnists/sfl-flspira08sbjun08,0,7118578.column?page=2 >

Not this Squealing scrotum chewing bed wetter again!!! Another retarded senseless post from jpz17. Tayshaun Prince is more valuable in my book then Carmello Anthony who is known only for his offense. Stuckey, despite being a young and very talented player, is a shooting guard...not a point guard you smelly crotched ricky martin lover. Somebody please ban this worthless anus invader before i leave the site! :barf:

jpz17

Starter
.. Melo would play PF, wow your realy smart.. Wallace would go to C and McD would be back-up.. and besides... Melo is way better than Prince, Melo had 30 ppg the other year. also go ahead leave the site.. no one is stoping you, but if you wanna stay be my guest

.. Melo would play PF, wow your realy smart.. Wallace would go to C and McD would be back-up.. and besides... Melo is way better than Prince, Melo had 30 ppg the other year. also go ahead leave the site.. no one is stoping you, but if you wanna stay be my guest
abcd and Stephon Marbury have shown support for my posts. It would be comical watching Carmello Anthony defend Kevin Garnett, Jermaine o'Neal, Emeka Okafor, and Chris Bosh. Defense is Anthony's weakness. They are better off keeping prince at small forward and rasheed wallace at power forward. The best move the Pistons could persue is moving rasheed wallace for a power forward who will not choke in the playoffs. When you have one of the five best point guards in the NBA you do not trade him. Knicksonline.com should trade you for a few more smilies. That is all your worth you smelly crotched wart!!!

jpz17

Starter
Look, its your opinion that Melo wouldn't fit.. I'm just saying the rumors, go ahead and say what you want. Thats what this is for..

jpz17

Starter
Your_Gay.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
interesting news melo would make detroit even more deadly offensivley but then what about tashaun prince? this guy is a starter and has good defense maybe if he plays a PF and rasheed plays C that could work out. And Lebron needs another scorer and Jermain O'Neal aint it right now...he may be a post threat but i think hes been on a decline and will just conitnue to decline...injury prone and didnt have good numbers last year lebron needs another good scorer to help him out. And in Denver AI would just be a SG good back court this could work only if the money is balanced out.

jpz17

Starter
Well.. Its just a rumor, I'm just reporting it.. But I think Melo would be better at PF.. then Wallace would be about the same at C as PF.. Rip Hamilton would get a chance to shoot more too

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Not this Squealing scrotum chewing bed wetter again!!! Another retarded senseless post from jpz17. Tayshaun Prince is more valuable in my book then Carmello Anthony who is known only for his offense. Stuckey, despite being a young and very talented player, is a shooting guard...not a point guard you smelly crotched ricky martin lover. Somebody please ban this worthless anus invader before i leave the site! :barf:

abcd and Stephon Marbury have shown support for my posts. It would be comical watching Carmello Anthony defend Kevin Garnett, Jermaine o'Neal, Emeka Okafor, and Chris Bosh. Defense is Anthony's weakness. They are better off keeping prince at small forward and rasheed wallace at power forward. The best move the Pistons could persue is moving rasheed wallace for a power forward who will not choke in the playoffs. When you have one of the five best point guards in the NBA you do not trade him. Knicksonline.com should trade you for a few more smilies. That is all your worth you smelly crotched wart!!!

I agree with your posts but lmfao at what i bolded :lol::lol:

I see you snitched on me little boy. I do not like snitches. I have a new picture for you. You can put it at the bottum of your posts.

1134217763_2746.jpg

Do not private message me again. I would like to call you a couple of names but i do not want to be banned. Even the boss of the site said that your opinions are stupid. That is all I have to say to you for now....:2cents:

Paul1355

All Star
Chauncey could be going to the Nuggets... Here is an arcticle from a Florida newspaper.

Final thoughts

Two moves that would make sense: Detroit dealing Chauncey Billups to Denver for Carmelo Anthony, and Cleveland making a run at Indiana's Jermaine O'Neal.

With Billups, the Nuggets would have the definitive point guard they lack, with the Pistons already having Rodney Stuckey to step in. With Anthony, Detroit could begin to revive its offense while atoning for the Darko Milicic mistake.
< http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/columnists/sfl-flspira08sbjun08,0,7118578.column?page=2 >

billups may be moved for melo but melo is better and denver will want a pick or a guy with it...and i dont think the cavs want J O'Neal he's on the decline he's good for defense in that post but they need scorers maybe get him and a shooter would be good.

jpz17

Starter
Yeah.. This thread wasn't really for O'Neal it was mainly for the Melo trade. Because this is now the biggest rumor in the NBA. I have heard it on Sports Center.. Mike and Mike in the Morning.. Mike and the Mad Dog.. and also PTI. Yeah I have my facts straight. This trade is being closely considered by both teams. I wouldn't put money on it, but I do think it will end up happening in some way. Also maybe it could be 3-way. Rip could go to Tor. Ford could go to Det. You know to spice it up a little. Marcus Cambey's name was also said.

Paul1355

All Star
Yeah.. This thread wasn't really for O'Neal it was mainly for the Melo trade. Because this is now the biggest rumor in the NBA. I have heard it on Sports Center.. Mike and Mike in the Morning.. Mike and the Mad Dog.. and also PTI. Yeah I have my facts straight. This trade is being closely considered by both teams. I wouldn't put money on it, but I do think it will end up happening in some way. Also maybe it could be 3-way. Rip could go to Tor. Ford could go to Det. You know to spice it up a little. Marcus Cambey's name was also said.

k man keep it posted i want to know whats happenin