Current: SF
NBA: SF
Possible: SG/SF
High School: North College Hill HS
Hometown: Cincinnati, OH
Drafted: Rnd 2, Pick 17 in 2008 by Wizards

TunerAddict

Starter
He has potential. Could be good. He also could never amount to anything.

Still, hes cheap and he is athletic. Decent end of the bench guy on a Dantoni team, atleast for now. Could grow into a bigger role.

TunerAddict

Starter
The more and more interviews I see of him, the more I love the kid.

He is a nice humble guy when interviewed.

Then the game starts and he looks for blood.

Big C

Benchwarmer
He can jump out of the gym but that's about it. He really has to work on his game. I would be surprised if he gets some playing time.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
we're going to need these type of players next year. guys that can get use to sitting on the bench for months on end...:lol:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
From the sound of it this guy sounds like Gerald Green. The ability to jump over anyone, but still can't get any other parts of his game down straight. Just goes to show you that dunking doesn't mean everything.

metrocard

Legend
Bill Walker didn't get a lot of playing time in Boston, but he's getting an opportunity to play in New York.

"He's definitely going to play, somebody we want to look at here on out. And he impressed the heck out of me," Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni said. "[He's] 22 years old and we just want to keep working with him, and hopefully he can be a good contributor ... going forward."

Walker scored seven points in 13 minutes of action in his New York debut on Tuesday night.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...lker_will_get_time_in_new_york/#ixzz0gh0Estsm

Paul1355

All Star
Bill Walker didn't get a lot of playing time in Boston, but he's getting an opportunity to play in New York.

"He's definitely going to play, somebody we want to look at here on out. And he impressed the heck out of me," Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni said. "[He's] 22 years old and we just want to keep working with him, and hopefully he can be a good contributor ... going forward."

Walker scored seven points in 13 minutes of action in his New York debut on Tuesday night.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...lker_will_get_time_in_new_york/#ixzz0gh0Estsm

i want to see him get the ball on offense...this guy has a lot of athletiscism and offensive awarness for someone who never plays...

We can use a back up SG to get some role player minutes behind T Mac...House is good but the dude is 6'1...let House be a PG

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
i want to see him get the ball on offense...this guy has a lot of athletiscism and offensive awarness for someone who never plays...

We can use a back up SG to get some role player minutes behind T Mac...House is good but the dude is 6'1...let House be a PG

Great post. I Couldn't agree more with the bolded. House is well suited as a shooting PG in our offense. Walker is SO athletic and should get the ball more when T-Mac is on the bench.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
dudes a very formidable bench player. very solid has his good games and he has his bad games, very foul prone he needs to stay on his feet more on defense and on offense he needs improve his jumpshot then he'll be a real strong weapon off the bench for us...i like him alot though

KBlack25

Starter
Bill Walker has looked pretty good. Good bench player, insanely athletic and moreover he is aggressive. He gets to the basket...I SMH at when the announcers criticize him for being just a guy who goes up and tries to dunk...as if being a guy that gets to the basket and wants to take the ball to the whole is a bad thing...

You need guys that get to the hole and go up with it as much as you need shooters. Will this guy ever be an all-star? Hell no, but echoing the sentiments here, he's the type of player you need to have on a successful squad.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The year of the Sky Walker is here!

I hope he's been working on his handles and passing......

Bill_Walker_Skywalker_best.jpg

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
he's going to come into next season much improved, i wouldnt mind him being our starting 2 guard though he has tons of skill and so far this offseason he's been putting in the work which is bound to pay off

** im hoping nbastore makes a Walker jersey available at some point this offseason.

GetRealistic

Starter
I'm perfectly fine with Bill as a starting two... Unless we could find a better shooter but just adding lebron to the mix of the current roster and having Bill at 2 works for me.

Walker is a guy who can become a good defender as well.