Whats your workout routine?

metrocard

Legend
I do boxing, so I don't really **** with weights; only when I go to the gym with my friends where everyone wants to show off much they can lift.

6 AM - High intensity interval running (30 second jog 30 second run 15 second sprint; repeat the cycle for a span of 30 minutes)

6:30 I go to the jungle gym and do some pull ups and chin ups.
15 pull ups 15 chins = 1 SET I do 3-5 sets depending how I'm feeling. This shit gets you mad brolic and gives you that athletic look you can't really get in the weight room.

7 - Breakfeast; I reward myself with mangu; but normally I just have egg whites or oatmeal along with fruit, nuts etc.

8 AM - 7 PM - School/Work/Boxing/Chillin with the friends

proceed to my final day work out before sleep

15 minutes jump rope warm up (at least 100 rotation per minute, increase intensity each minute)
50 Reg Push ups X 3
50 Wide or Chair push ups X 3
50 Diamond Push ups X 3
25 Dips X 5
15 Squat jumps X 5
Planks 2 minutes X 5

20 minutes practicing gymnastics/flexibility.

Man, I just started running 2 1/2 miles a day to get back in shape. And that's hard enough lol. You young guys have all the energy.

metrocard

Legend
Man, I just started running 2 1/2 miles a day to get back in shape. And that's hard enough lol. You young guys have all the energy.

Thats a good start to get back in shape, running a full body exercise.
You may not be at your prime, but you could definately do a lot of amazing things if you just stick to a daily 30-40 routine of ANYTHING...running...jumproping...sex with your chica, dancing...just make sure its FULL INTENSITY...get your heart rate up.
Good luck, and best wishes for your health.

30 min huh?

I do the miles in way less time. Its maybe 15 minutes of running around that dam track, and some walking. I have asthma too so I have been taking it light to start. But I do however feel a lot more energized because of it.

I blew up from 170 to 220 within a year. Now it dont look nuts because Im 6'2. But when you're used to eating whatever and however and gain no weight to all of a sudden catch every calorie, its crazy to see.

Its because of the steriod IN SYMBACORT though Im sure. Most medical steriods help with weight gain.. So now I just need to eat better and work out more. Good thing the medicine helps.

Imma try some of the pull ups and push ups though.. I don't wanna do weights this time.

Paul1355

All Star
I'm not nearly in shape as anyone here but I'

Let me see wake up...eat..watch tv...go out....eat...come home take a nice big dump

metrocard

Legend
33y3m9j.gif