How All Knick Fans Feel............

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Hes leading by example, thats what he wants all knick fans to do. He wants us to leave at halftime during a game. Thats what hes tryin to tell us.

Pricey

Rotation player
Is this guy for real?? who is Stephen A Smith?
He is very over the top lol, man he is funny

Knicks1stLady

Benchwarmer
Is this guy for real?? who is Stephen A Smith?
He is very over the top lol, man he is funny
wow I love him, he has a talk show on ESPN radio AM 1050 I listen to it everyday at 3pm. He had a talk show in NY but it was canceled. His high energy and brutally honest opinions kinda make people dislike it. But hey I like listening lol:beer:

Pricey

Rotation player
wow I love him, he has a talk show on ESPN radio AM 1050 I listen to it everyday at 3pm. He had a talk show in NY but it was canceled. His high energy and brutally honest opinions kinda make people dislike it. But hey I like listening lol:beer:
yeah i just got ESPN at home so will keep a eye out for him. Yeah i love it!!
pretty much all our commentators and talk show people are very low key but this is AWESOME.
i just went onto youtube and found him trashing Marbury on his show, I WAS IN TEARS. "YOUR A POINT GUARD!!!" bahahahahahahaha

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yeah i just got ESPN at home so will keep a eye out for him. Yeah i love it!!
pretty much all our commentators and talk show people are very low key but this is AWESOME.
i just went onto youtube and found him trashing Marbury on his show, I WAS IN TEARS. "YOUR A POINT GUARD!!!" bahahahahahahaha

That interview is part of the reason why I dont like Stephen A smith, and didnt he bash the Knicks for pickin Balkmen?

Pricey

Rotation player
That interview is part of the reason why I dont like Stephen A smith, and didnt he bash the Knicks for pickin Balkmen?
nah i agree with ya, if ur a fan and in the media its no help ragging on players in ur team and that.
i just laughed cause it was so over the top.