All-Star Selections

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Its early doors yet but who do you see being selected for the 2013 All-Star game and who might make appearances at the other events?

Personally, if JR Smith keeps playing like he has then he deserves to get called up! I would also like to see Shump in the dunk contest and Prigioni in the rookie game

Thoughts?

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
from a biased Knicks fan, yes. Reality says no. I voted for Melo even though I don't really like his character, but no doubt he is a great ball player. He could be sooo much better and we would have a very serious chance at a championship if he would actually take this job seriously instead of just riding on his talents.

Don't shoot me, but I personally think aside from Melo, we don't have any other All-Stars on our team.

smokes

Huge Member
Its early doors yet but who do you see being selected for the 2013 All-Star game and who might make appearances at the other events?

Personally, if JR Smith keeps playing like he has then he deserves to get called up! I would also like to see Shump in the dunk contest and Prigioni in the rookie game

Thoughts?

No way! Shump should not be anywhere near the all star game, and he'd likely fail miserably in the dunk contest with his tiny hands.

James White in the dunk contest, agree J R Smith is among the top SG's in the East, he should get a bench spot. Tyson should be on there but since they changed it to frontcourt as opposed to F's and C's I doubt he'll make it. Melo is clearly a lock if healthy.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Amare is still an all star. He may not be a superstar anymore but he's gonna put up all star numbers and would have made the team this year if healthy

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
he'd likely fail miserably in the dunk contest with his tiny hands

Whats that got to do with anything? He is (was?) crazy athletic and can palm the ball. Pretty sure he could come up with something creative enough to win.

James White is not what he used to be back in his Bearcat days.

smokes

Huge Member
Yea but dude, he's coming back a couple of weeks before the all star game, let the man rest, he's gonna need it.

bigapple

Starter
**** all star crap this is crap its all commerce for Stern to just $$$$$ Jerry Sloan said this weekend is hangover for players this skills and other contents are all crap and even 3pt shoot out is too less time to even make that all shoots and worst of the worst sunday game which is year by year almost same lineup voted by kids which dont know/vote 4 such players like Gallinari Lawson Ginobili Ibaka JR ...... they just voting for $$$ players like Bron Wade Bryant Garnett Durant coz they all +-30
thats why i dont give a damn for this whole weekend and Iman can focus on back to Knicks and proof that he ca be allstar too.

Starks

Starter
Has a bench player ever been elected as an All-Star? It must have happened a few times but I'm drawing a blank on thinking of who. I rather see Tyson get voted in than JR though.

Paul1355

All Star
East Guards
Rondo
Irving
Wade
Holiday
Derozen

Forwards
Lebron
Melo
Josh Smith