Anybody know where i can buy these?

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I will keep a look out on this.. I get 50% off at footlocker every couple months.. my part time job so nobody try and clown.. i work there once a month just to keep my discount lol

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I will keep a look out on this.. I get 50% off at footlocker every couple months.. my part time job so nobody try and clown.. i work there once a month just to keep my discount lol

good shit, if only you worked at one here in NY, i woulda seen if you could hook me up with a discount hahah

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
real talk I can still hold it down that is what pay pal is for.. Next time they give us the deal I will post it.. Then I can put the stuff on ebay and we can do a deal like that just to make sure everyone is good! Ill let yall know :beer:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
any chance that 50% can be used on the zictech reebox sneakers the black and bluw ones Wall wears? i'd definitely go through pay pal for those hahaha. keep me posted bro

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Go **** a goat mother ****er and stop hatin on n internet forum!

no1s hatin bra, those shoes r fukin beat, ur gna look like a fukin dweeb wearing them shits,ur a deadbeat HERB
remeber when u told me to take dwight howards dick out my mouth gay boy? now thats hatin on a internet forum u DWEEEEEEEB

Last edited:

johnstarky

Rotation player
There use to be many fights on this website over the years, except with different posters.I always thought that the fights that use to take place were the result of the Knicks being a depressing team to talk about.Funny how new posters bring new forum wars to the table.