knicks bulls talk gordon

ny3nyk

Rotation player
knicks and bulls recently discussed trading for gordon (from ny). i suspect q-rich (from chi-town). the bulls might be looking to making their backcourt bigger and continuing to bring duhon off the bench.

NYKnicks15

Starter
the report said one of new yorks elite guards. q is an elite guard? i was thinking since Chicago can take salary in. it could even be Steve or Stephon with a first round pick. but who knows. if its Q and a first rounder id be ecstatic. but id also like to see some salary be wiped away.

lets just hope paxson doesnt milk us for all its worth.

DaGreek34

Benchwarmer
Ben Gordon is not heading to the Knicks.. They already have their own Spark Plug in nate robinson.

I would think the Knicks will make a deal with the Nuggets and try to get Nene away for Kenyon from the Nuggets. Nuggets need a penetrator, a slashing Guard.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Screw Kenyon. Bad trade as far as I'm concerned. Dont know about Gordon. It would be nice but can he and Marbury play together? I think so. WE MUST GET AL HARRINGTON.

DonChris leading the Get Harringtong campaign

RMK-NYK

Benchwarmer
Are you guys serious? Unlike Isiah, John Paxson is not stupid...he'll never trade Ben Gordon to the Knicks. What do the Knicks have that the Bulls would want? Channing Frye is about it, but then he's about the only positive this team has going for it. Anyone else the Knicks have is overpaid and/or has an awful attitude...not the kind of guy the Bulls would want.

But then again now that I think about it...that would be a typical Isiah move. Lets trade away a big man so that we can pick up ANOTHER SMALL SG. Yeah we don't have enough of those...Marbury, Francis, Crawford...why dont we add one more?

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
RMK-NYK said:
Are you guys serious? Unlike Isiah, John Paxson is not stupid...he'll never trade Ben Gordon to the Knicks. What do the Knicks have that the Bulls would want? Channing Frye is about it, but then he's about the only positive this team has going for it. Anyone else the Knicks have is overpaid and/or has an awful attitude...not the kind of guy the Bulls would want.

But then again now that I think about it...that would be a typical Isiah move. Lets trade away a big man so that we can pick up ANOTHER SMALL SG. Yeah we don't have enough of those...Marbury, Francis, Crawford...why dont we add one more?

You are right on the money! Gordon would be a typical Isiah move, proving once again that he is clueless on how to assemble a team.

NYKnicks15

Starter
Ben Gordon would be playing the point for New York.
the person who stated this said Ben wants to play point and Hinrich is the Bulls. It'd be a back court of Crawford & Gordon.

Marbury or Francis would be going in that deal from what I'm hearing

RMK-NYK

Benchwarmer
I've been in grad school in Chicago for the last 5 yrs, and during that time naturally have seen my fair share of Bulls games. A guard like Marbury or Francis is the last thing that team needs or even wants. They don't need another small guard, and they especially wouldn't want the attitude and loser track record those two have. They don't need anymore draft picks either...lord knows the Knicks have made sure they're stocked in that category. The Bulls are a small and young team, and they botha big man who can post up and a bonafide allstar/"go-to" guy. As a result, that trade will NEVER HAPPEN. Unlike Isiah, John Paxson makes moves that make sense.

As for Gordon playing PG...the report said he's better suited for PG, not that he wants to...and that's the dumbest thing I've ever head. I've seen the guy play regularly and the only thing that makes him suited for that position is his size...otherwise that is the dumbest statement I've ever read. He's your prototypical SG in a PG's body and the Knicks have too many of those and don't need another. A supposed pariring of him and Crawford would be the WORST backcourt ever assembled, because they're both the same type of players. A typical nonsensical Isiah move.

This is your typical overblown NY Media report. The real story probably went something like this..Isiah probably called Paxson about it...Paxson probably laughed and made Isiah some sarcastic proposal which the dope probably took seriously.

U GUYS ARE CRAZY...

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF KNICKS FOUND A WAY TO GET MADISON SQUARE GORDAN.......ONLY BECAUSE HE KILLLS THE KNICKS EVERY TIME HE PLAYS US. I KNOW BG WOULD LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING FOR THE KNICKS BCUZ THIS IS HIS HOMETOWN AND HE REPS NY TO THE FULLEST. WE HAVE TO GET RID OF Sh!tbury BCUZ HE CANT DO FOR THE KNICKS WHAT A LEADER LIKE STARKS OR SPREWELL......ETC. WE NEED BG AT POINT FRANCIS AT THE 2 Q RICH AT THE 3 FRYE AT 4 AND CURRY AT 5.