Chiefs player kills woman, self

CoolClyde

this story makes me sick. he kills his girlfriend, the mother of their 3-month old child (in front of his OWN mother), because she came home late from a concert at 1AM. wtf? this is a great case for gun control, no way an unstable angry guy like this should own a gun. then he goes to stadium to shoot himself in the head in front of his manager and GM, after thanking them for all they've done for him.

and THEN, his whole neighborhood toasts him in front of his house for being such a great guy, instead of being a MURDERER!! and all you hear from his teammates are how great he was. i'd like to hear some interviews with his dead girlfriend's family, to hear their opinion.

btw, i'm sure the 1-10 season had a lot to do with it.

SAD SEASON FOR CHIEFS.

bigapple

Starter
in mine country there was few diffrent suicides but one is totaly 3d real life. One young boy +-18 years old hang himself but tie his girl into tree so she was totaly helpless to do anything so she saw his suicide coz he told her that " you will be with me or no one other" .

asad11

Rookie
this story makes me sick. he kills his girlfriend, the mother of their 3-month old child (in front of his OWN mother), because she came home late from a concert at 1AM. wtf? this is a great case for gun control, no way an unstable angry guy like this should own a gun. then he goes to stadium to shoot himself in the head in front of his manager and GM, after thanking them for all they've done for him.