Meet Up for to Watch Game 4 on Sunday @ 1PM

metrocard

Legend
I invite all members of Knicksonline the event of the first ever KnicksOnline meet up, playoffs game 4 against Boston. Knicks will play away, but we'll be representing along with numerous other Knick fans en la casa our team (Lets hope for a sweep here). I don't expect a lot of people to come, but we'll try this again against the Pacers once we get passed Boston(hoped I didn't jinx the Knicks). I picked Clyde's spot just because I'm in the Bronx, and I know some members live in Jersey, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Westchester, some in MA and other states...and most of our active members live in Europe but this is the best place for now and as Knick fans its our duty to show love to Mr. Frazier's business.

Location: Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine 485 10th Ave. NY, NY 10018
Date: Sunday April 28th, 2013
Time: 12:45PM

KnicksOnline Members Going to this event as of now
Metrocard(Jose)
DatPrince(Mo)

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Nice....damn I would like to come....is Clyde in the Bronx? Its 4 hours for me...but who the hell knows if I can get an oil change and save couple bucks I might have an outside chance at attending if that's cool.....if not then def for Eastern Finals!

Sent from my LG-P999

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
If i get enough money by Sunday, I will come. I have been wanting to visit Clyde's restaurant for a long time, and there is no chance like this one!

metrocard

Legend
Shout out to you guys. I know CT/MA are a far way from Manny Hanny, hope to see if you guys can make it. Let me know by Friday, so I can contact you guys outside of KO.com

metrocard

Legend
FML....I got work at 2PM-3PM...got this client downtown by the area. I'll see if I can make it to the restaurant after even though Ill miss most of the game.

Im gonna plan another of these trips for the Pacers/Hawks series and Miami ECF series.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Damn. I was looking forward to this. Metro and I have been discussing this for some time now. Both on and off KO. Hopefully we can get this together soon. Metro you got my # hit me up if you could still make it otherwise well reschedule

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

bigapple

Starter
is that way is proper? what if Knicks will sweep celtics 4-0 and then more time to rest b4 war with pacers?

how do u think?

KG again injured but will play on friday.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Man I was offered OT this weekend and took it with a baby on the way (with the condition I could do half a shift, go home to watch Knicks finish off Boston, then finish shift after the game LOL).

So unfortunately I don't have the time or money to make it this weekend ..... hopefully soon though. Hell the way things look, I could take a trip up to NY for the championship parade!

:gony:

Sent from my LG-P999

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Got the dreaded (sorta now) final PowerPoint presentation on Tuesday, so it's better (for me) to meet up after that. Tests I'm not as worried about.