Evacuee
ko_toplogo.jpg

532694_3532040814950_1090158690_33351598_749545352_n.jpg

0004.gif
END OF SEASON AWARDS
0004.gif

THE SEASON IS OVER, GENTS. I'D PERSONALLY LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING THERE AND SHARING THE TORTURE AND THE ELATION OF 2011-2012 WITH ME, HERE ON KNICKSONLINE.COM

This is where we pay our respects to those that we enjoy our fandom with on the world wide web. So, if you please, let's give a shout out to our KO brethren that improve our Knick experience - or, on the other hand, sh!t us to tears. :lol:

The Categories Are As Follows.

Rookie of the year- aka best new poster

Best Comedic Performance- aka funniest poster

Villian of the year- poster everyone hates the most

Sammy Sosa Award- Poster most in need of spelling and grammar lessons

Tyson award- Poster who wins every debate

Best Name- Poster with the best user name

Worst Name- poster with the worst name

RZA Award- poster who drops the most knowledge on their topics

Thread topic of the year

Chink In The Armor Award - Lin's most passionate praise giver

Carpenter Award- poster who makes the most interesting threads

Borat Award- Best Poster from the farthest distance

Feud of the year- which posters went the distance

Separation Anxiety Award - Poster you'd most like to see posting more often but doesn't

D'on't D'is D'antoni Award - Mike's most passionate defender.

Anti-'Antoni Award- Mike's Most Passionate Detractor

Game Thread-best game thread maker

Best replier -

Most creative poster -

Most annoying poster -

La La Award - Melo's biggest fan/defender.

Toasting HarshMelo Award - Poster that doesn't appreciate Melo's efforts the most.

Fake Knick Fan Award - Poster that is most frustrated by people complaining.

Stouderetire Award - Biggest Amare hater of the year -

Most underrated poster of the year -

Wall Street Award - Poster most obsessed with trades

Comeback of the year - guy who wasn't here then came back..

Most active- Most active guy

MVP- best poster on ko.com

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
EASY WAY: quote this post and remove the [/QUOTE] marks in 'Go Advanced'.

Rookie of the year

Best Comedic Performance-

Villian of the year-

Sammy Sosa Award-

Tyson award-

Best Name-

Worst Name-

RZA Award-

Thread topic of the year

Chink In The Armor Award -

Carpenter Award-

Borat Award-

Feud of the year-

Separation Anxiety Award -

D'on't D'is D'antoni Award -

Anti-'Antoni Award-

Game Thread-

Best replier -

Most creative poster -

Most annoying poster -

La La Award -

Toasting HarshMelo Award -

Fake Knick Fan Award -

Stouderetire Award -

Wall Street Award -

Comeback of the year -

Most active-

MVP-

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Rookie of the year For me, and he's only JUST joined - BillyHoyle. We need this dude to stick around. He knows his ****. Actually, he and Almost_Famous hands down. Almost_Famous is quickly becoming an MVP caliber poster on here for me.

Best Comedic Performance- CoolClyde! It's always between him and KingStarbury3, but Clyde took the cake this year with his unequalled ability to do **** like this.

NYKShape.jpg

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

Villian of the year- quiggle. What a douchebag. He only ever arrived when times were toughest. He wanted to get a following out of those that were most frustrated, and, sadly, this season was so depressing that it actually worked. BANNED!:peace:

Sammy Sosa Award- Kiyaman! Perennial Champion.

Tyson award- KBlack25. Too smart, too logical, too damn good.

Best Name- VeryGundy. I love that.

Worst Name- Yes the NBA is rigged. Poo.

RZA Award- LJ4ptplay - Oldtimer - KBlack25

Thread topic of the year Melo stood to lose $5M as a free agent. That started the Melo hate. Loved it. Lin Conquest Gallery by CoolClyde was awesome, too.

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11272&highlight=melo+stood+lose

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11915&highlight=conquest+gallery

Chink In The Armor Award - Metrocard.

Carpenter Award- No idea. :lol:

Borat Award- Dzwonsson

Feud of the year- Red VS iSaYughh. These 2 friggin' hate eachother. One backs one side, the other, the other. It was the D'Antoni war to end all D'Antoni wars. AWESOME.

Separation Anxiety Award - For me, it's always been these 3 posters. LJ4ptplay, Oldtimer and KBlack25. You ****ers need to be on here EVERY DAY. Just do it!!!!

D'on't D'is D'antoni Award - iSaYughh and ronoranina. Not even close.

Anti-'Antoni Award- Red. Got his ginger pubes in a big twist about D'Antoni all season. Once D'antoni was fired however, we hardly saw him again! I think he secretly wants him back :lol:

Game Thread- Dzwonsson deserves big props for bringing in the new wave of GTs with his eye for detail and creative intelligence.

Best replier - Almost_Famous. Loves a chat, and is an all around cool cat.

Most creative poster - CoolClyde. The nicknames, the silliness, the humor. The awesomeness of CoolClyde. ****ing hilarious and more often than not out of this world.

Most annoying poster - REALHEAT. Seriously, can you just **** off.

La La Award - CA7! I personally believe he has Melo underpants and condoms.

Toasting HarshMelo Award - orangeblobman. Unbridled, and often unfounded HATE!!!! :lol:

Fake Knick Fan Award - dontforgetderekharper. Dude had a spack attack when people were over Melo's poor performances at the start of the season.

Stouderetire Award - KingStarbury3! Got right on him! iSaYughh, too. And wasn't it well deserved?

Most underrated poster of the year - Nuckles2K2. Another poster that needs to come back! tiger0330 a close runner-up.

Wall Street Award - finestrg......you know how when you play tetris for too long and have a tetris dream? He has that with the ESPN Trade Machine.

Comeback of the year - I honestly don't know.

Most active- Almost_Famous. Thank god it's a good poster.

MVP- So many likelihoods, but I have to go with a poster that's on here enough to warrant it.....CA7. Seriously. He sticks to his guns, he's polite even though he's constantly in back and forth over Melo, he knows how the CBA affects the team, and he keeps the forum alive with his presence alone. That, to me, is a MVP.:beer:

Others could have been donned, of course, but they'd need to put in like CA7 does.

★ A big thanks to you all again. What a season it was.........​

Last edited:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
ROY: Newbie
BCP: CoolClyde
VOY: quiggle
SSA: 2012
TA: nyk_nyk
BN: metrocard
WN: REALHEAT
RZAA: Oldtimer
TTOY: "Melo has a picture of himself in living room, above fireplace"
CIAA: Newbie
C: Crazy8's
BA: Crazy8's
FOY: ???
SSA: rady
DDDA: ???
AAA: Kiyaman
GT: Crazy8's
BR: Almost_famous718
MCP: Crazy8's
MAP: REALHEAT
LLA: CA7
THMA: orangeblobman
FKFA: Kiyaman
SA: CA7
MUPOY: ???
WSA: shizzee
COY: Red
MA: Kiyaman
MVP: Crazy8's

p0nder

Starter
Rookie of the year: Newbie. aka best new poster: very polite and eager to learn. a very "coachable" character and i think she will continue to shine as a member.

Best Comedic Performance: Crazy8's aka funniest poster - dude cracks me up with pretty much every post. Kingstarbury3 honorable mention.

Villian of the year-Quiggle poster everyone hates the most: hands down the biggest villin of the year and he got banned.

Sammy Sosa Award-Kiyaman Poster most in need of spelling and grammar lessons: but he's gotten better. there are some challengers coming through but I think this is a biased award because english is often not their first language. Some other english-1st people need to check themselves.

Tyson award- Metro Poster who wins every debate: dude has gone toe to toe with me and just about anyone who dares and he always brings his A game. I won't say he's beaten me in his debates but i have a lot of respect for the way he conducts himself.

Best Name - RunningJumper - Poster with the best user name: I just remember the running Jumper so well and it's a great username for these boards.

Worst Name - tiger0330-poster with the worst name - sounds like an xbox live name my 9 year old cousin would come up with! No offense! I think he's a great poster, just a bad nickname.

RZA Award - Red poster who drops the most knowledge on their topics: dude is consistant with posting articles and information, doing his homework, dropping knowledge on the CBA etc. There are a numbr of posters that could fit here tho and this was a very difficult choice.

Thread topic of the year: Jeremy Lin...is the Asian Starbury or STAT is a ***in idiot Lol.

Chink In The Armor Award -Newbie Lin's most passionate praise giver - i don't like giveing double awards, but she on;y came here for the Linsanity, stayed for the insanity.

Carpenter Award- Crazy8's poster who makes the most interesting threads - without a doubt. he thinks outside the box, brings up the hard questions. If there was a guy i'd think that could do a good job as a knicks beat writer, it's him.

Borat Award- Rady Best Poster from the farthest distance - because i don't even know where romania is. And he runs this ****!

Feud of the year- ??? which posters went the distance - not the feud's i've seen in thepast. I'm sure that CA7 and some people got into it. I had a big beef with quiggle. I dunno. nothing stands out. we're all too happy at having a team that actually makes the playoffs i guess?

Separation Anxiety Award - nuckles2k2 Poster you'd most like to see posting more often but doesn't - I don't always agree with him but he is a knowledgeable and thoughtful poster that impresses me. Kincks4life_1985 for an honorable mention as he seems like a great poster but only ever offers up a few sentances. open up more, spend some time in you replies and I think we'd have an MVP candidate there.

D'on't D'is D'antoni Award - Mike's most passionate defender. - iSayughhh - because no one else really comes to mind.

Anti-'Antoni Award- Mike's Most Passionate Detractor Red - but there are a lot of 'em.

Game Thread-best game thread maker EVERYONE - The game threads this year were AMAZING. top notch stuff. beautiful women, knowldge, breakdowns of stats, match-ups etc. just amazing. anyone that made a game thread this year deserves a pat on the back.

Best replier - Sage - rarely posts a thread, but is always up in threads with some info. I also like almost_famous but they tend to start more threads.

Most creative poster - Kiyaman dude just comes up with the craziest ****. and the funny thing is, I'm starting to see what he's talking about. might say something about me, but there you ahve it.

Most annoying poster - quiggle. and any nut swingers. just honestly guys i mean they are ball players they don't needs the white knights to save them from the online bad guys. just chill out and stay objective.

La La Award - Melo's biggest fan/defender. CA7 - no doubt here for the melo, would probably leave if melo was traded.

Toasting HarshMelo Award - Poster that doesn't appreciate Melo's efforts the most. Metro - only because of that one discussion we had where he tore him up. There are worse out there but metro came to mind (tho i think he changed his tune after?)

Fake Knick Fan Award - ??? Poster that is most frustrated by people complaining. I don't really udnerstand the description. I'll just say quiggle cause i don't think he was a knicks fan.

Stouderetire Award - Biggest Amare hater of the year - Kingstarbury3 haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate.

Most underrated poster of the year - Rady I know, he owns the place but he doesn't post a whole lot. But when he does participate he's got some very knowledgeable things to say. many people probably overlook that.

Wall Street Award - too manyPoster most obsessed with trades - i can't stand that ****.

Comeback of the year - ??? guy who wasn't here then came back..

Most active- Most active guy - Crazy8s? I'm not sure any more. there are a bunch of very consistant posters.

MVP- best poster on ko.com- (besides me of course?) finestrg Brings it every single post.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Rookie of the year--Newbie- i feel she brought some nice flavor to the site and overall a cool person

Best Comedic Performance- Kingstarbury got this one, Coolcyde is pretty funny as well though

Villian of the year- Quiggle

Sammy Sosa Award- Ghostowl (sorry bro lol)

Tyson award-Metro- Has the ability to win the most crazy debates for example- That one Bobcats debate.

Best Name- Knickswillriseagain- This name should motivate everyone at all times

Worst Name- RealHeat- Would of been a nice name if you were on the Heats Board lol

RZA Award- RED- Love reading his posts

Thread topic of the year- Hayato "Can a guy get away with Wearing This"

Chink In The Armor Award - Newbie- She Started watching basketball because of Lin if im not mistaken, it's only right to give her this one.... Metro could also take this award

Carpenter Award- Clyde & the pearl

Borat Award- DZwonson

Feud of the year-didn't really pay attention to that stuff but i guess Ca7 vs Anyone who went after Carmelo lol.

Separation Anxiety Award - Knicks4Life_1985-- Randomly posts something and it's usually something positive. <-- should come out and post more bro

D'on't D'is D'antoni Award - Isayughh-- Because he's the only person i could remember to like Dantoni lol

Anti-'Antoni Award- Many names come to mind, i was not here long enough to know who really hated Dantoni, but Red seemed to have a beef with him

Game Thread- All of you made Nice GT's EVERYONE

Best replier - Dzwonson, Crazy8's, Paul1355, YuvalNYC, kiyaman, Ca7 all winners here

Most creative poster -Coolcylde hands down no debating

Most annoying poster - Realheat or orangeblobman...pick your poison

La La Award - Ca7 - NO DEBATING lol

Toasting HarshMelo Award - Orangeblobman- NO DEBATING lol

Fake Knick Fan Award - i really dont know to be honest

Stouderetire Award - KingStarbury wouldn't say he was really hating, it was more (Jokes) than anything...the bashing were pretty funny though :teeth:

Most underrated poster of the year -Tiger0330

Wall Street Award - Multiple posters fit the description

Comeback of the year - DATPRINCE- Made a thread about his comeback and all lol

Most active- Crazy8'z & Kiyaman can both take this one DZwonson as well cant forget about coolclyde

MVP- Crazy8's hands down No debating, From the start of the season till the end he's been on top of his game.

NY17KNICKS

&#9733;Melo Mafia&#9733;
Rookie of the year-BIG APPLE SPORTS Ive always enjoyed his posts, and felt like he knew what he was really saying.

Best Comedic Performance-KingStarbury3

Villian of the year-Quiggle never bothered me but ORANGEBLOBMAN is pure evil.

Sammy Sosa Award-lmao Kiyaman

Tyson award-Metrocard

Best Name-I Hate joakim Noah

Worst Name-Orangeblobman

RZA Award-This one is a tie between CA7 and Metrocard for their incredible opposition towards each other and Melo

Thread topic of the year-We Collectively owe D'antoni an Apology....LMFAO

Chink In The Armor Award -kinein

Carpenter Award- Crazy⑧s

Borat Award-Crazy⑧s

Feud of the year- #TeamMelo vs the Outsiders.

Separation Anxiety Award -KingStarbury3

D'on't D'is D'antoni Award -Oakman88

Anti-'Antoni Award- Carmelo Anthony lmao

Game Thread-Crazy8's! damn they were awesome!

Best replier - KingStarbury3

Most creative poster - KingStarbury3

Most annoying poster - ORANGEBLOBMAN

La La Award - CA7 outstanding job.

Toasting HarshMelo Award - Metrocard, I want to choose OBM but damn Metro threw every stat available at us

Fake Knick Fan Award - Quiggle :p

Stouderetire Award - KingStarbury3

Most underrated poster of the year - MeloforMayor I think hes a pretty good poster.

Wall Street Award - gmf1369

Comeback of the year - lmao Metrocard. He was originally banned when I came here.

Most active- Alot of hugely active guys, amazing work coming from all of them
I wanna say Crazy8's and CA7. I would've said Metro but he's recently taken off.

MVP-CA7 outstanding determination on topic of Melo and the Knicks in general. Its great to have you on the good side lol

Sage

Rotation player
Rookie of the year - Almost_famous718 (Jan 23, 2012), I actually didn't realise they joined this year, the quality of posts makes it feel like longer.

Best Comedic Performance- CoolClyde, guy cracks me up all the time.

Villian of the year- quiggle, just a massive troll.

Sammy Sosa Award- knickerbocka176 is a member of the no punctuation or paragraph spacing team. :)

Tyson award- p0nder, I see a few discussions degrade into namecalling in which case both participants lose the debate (imo). I like the way p0nder stays on topic. Hon mention to CA7 for same reason.

Best Name- CoolClyde, what's not to like.

Worst Name- Orangeblobman, especially after that Jabba the hutt pic did the rounds.

RZA Award- LJ4ptplay, there's quite a few posters that have a serious amount of knowledge about the game, but LJ4ptplay is like the Alan Hahn of our forum.

Thread topic of the year - "Lin Conquest Gallery", hon mention "Heat v Knicks, Game 6 Game Thread",

Chink In The Armor Award - Newbie without a doubt. :)

Carpenter Award- Smokes threads are generally positive and spark discusion, which I like. Hon mention to Clyde & the Pearl

Borat Award- Crazy8's

Feud of the year- The one that resulted in Metro and Crazy8s being banned for a week, that was this season right?

Separation Anxiety Award - rady, seriously. Hon mention to pat and everyone nominated for underrated poster.

D'on't D'is D'antoni Award - Isayughh

Anti-'Antoni Award- Tonnes to choose from but you can't really go past Red. I really didn't like Dant's style and even I was like "Whoa there, guy" at Red's posts. :)

Game Thread- Crazy8's, set the gold standard for how GTs should be.

Best replier - Kingstarbury3

Most creative poster - Seeing as Clyde & the Pearl got honerable mentions for the carpenter award, he gets the nod here.

Most annoying poster - I don't find any of the Knicks fans annoying, so I'll have to go with quiggle

La La Award - CA7 might actually BE Lala :p

Toasting HarshMelo Award - OrangeBlobman for sheer quantity, but hon mention to Metro for comparing him to big dog, just harsh.

Fake Knick Fan Award - This is a really hard one, I know Metro wastes very little time getting into heated discussions with just about any poster on the forum, but I'll have to go with the creator of the "Dear Haters, Pessimists and Fake Knick Fans" thread, TR1LL10N

Most underrated poster of the year - There's so many underrated posters on here, 4 that come to mind are Knicks4Life_1985, Oldtimer, MSGhobo247 and fender0577.

Wall Street Award - shizzee, yet to be convinced he's not actually David Kahn's twin seperated at birth.

Comeback of the year - DaTPrince

Most active- Kiyaman

MVP- Crazy8s is 1 of 4 or 5 reasons this forums stays active, game threads are awesome and I respect his opinions.

Last edited:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Rookie of the year- Almost_famous718- my right hand man on KO

Best Comedic Performance- Kingstarbury3- those nicknames

Villian of the year- Quiggle- self explanatory

Sammy Sosa Award- Kiyaman- obviously

Tyson award-DZ

Best Name- Banana Sauce

Worst Name- OrangeBlobMan

RZA Award- Metro

Thread topic of the year- Bobcats are a playoff team- oh Metro how did you come up with that ****

Chink In The Armor Award - OrangeBlobMan

Carpenter Award- Kingstarbury3

Borat Award- DZ

Feud of the year- TeamMelo vs TeamLin

Separation Anxiety Award - Rady

D'on't D'is D'antoni Award - Ronoranina

Anti-'Antoni Award- Red most def

Game Thread- 8's

Best replier - Red

Most creative poster - Kingstarbury3

Most annoying poster -OrangeBlobMan

La La Award - I mean I know you're not suppose to vote for yourself but lets be real, CA7

Toasting HarshMelo Award - Next year OrangeBlobMan if he doesn't get banned but MetroCard took the cake this year

Fake Knick Fan Award - OrangeBlobMan

Stouderetire Award - Team Starbury both Kingstarbury3 and Stephon_Marbury gave it to STAT hard(no homo)

Most underrated poster of the year - Newbie, I mean she's a chick but holds her own

Wall Street Award -OH GOD ANYONE WHO DOESN'T SAY Shizzee IS CRAZY

Most active- 8's

MVP- Almost_Famous718 brought it ever since his activation. ROY and MVP in my book

iSaYughh

Starter
I gotta take time to fill full thing out -- but my "hands down" awards:

MVP -- Crazy8s.

Always a top contender for MVP, but really established himself as the oft perverted, yet always virtuosic and sincere soul of KOL this yr. It just doesn't get any better. If he were to ever retire or die in a bizarre orgy accident involving a sex swing and a squirter, this award may as well be renamed after him.

I wish I coulda been a more consistent player here in '12 so far; and feel weak for dropping the ball on some good threads and posts. Including some w/ the MVP himself.

Most Active --
CA7

Especially during the times of the year when **** gets slow or got slow. He really has greased the wheels of the forum.

I'd also like to petition the award to become The James Toney award; poster who is very active, but also a man of quality and who mixes it up a lot, but in a crafty and not necessarily brute force way.

Most Creative -- CoolClyde. A clydesdale of creativity. One of the most crafty and funny bastards on either side of the Mississippi. Unfortunately, not a champion of Fantasy Basketball. But no one man should have it all! ;)

Best Comedic Performance -- KingStarbury. I have a soft spot for this dude. I see his name at this point, and start laughing before I even get to his post, which you just know is going to be bonefied KingStarbury Gold.

Ship this man a custom Anti-Mare sig.

Most Underrated -- Though the mystique around him is never under rep'd, I'm going to have to say Metrocard. He really changed his posting style up some, added a few new gears, and held back his power punching to a degree and was more selective with it. Maybe i just happened to really agree w/ a lot of the main **** he posted about (Melo trade, Melo as player, course of Knick franchise, etc), but there was a lot of understated truth and perspective to his big posts this year -- that had nothing to do with him brawling or gunning to win debates.

Separation Anxiety Award: -- Ronoranina. Get your ass back with your A game next season :beer:

And obv ship Ginger the "Pringles Sandusky'd Me Award", for poster who can't help but act like a trauma victor lashing out against its attacker, and always brings up D'antoni (a basketball genius and very smart dude, btw -- so obv i'll self-ship myself the "Masturbates With Pringles Cans" award. Multi-functional, and cheaper than a fleshlight. Don't judge.)

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I gotta take time to fill full thing out -- but my "hands down" awards:

MVP -- Crazy8s.

Always a top contender for MVP, but really established himself as the oft perverted, yet always virtuosic and sincere soul of KOL this yr. It just doesn't get any better. If he were to ever retire or die in a bizarre orgy accident involving a sex swing and a squirter, this award may as well be renamed after him.

Hahahaaaaaaaa...:teeth::teeth::teeth: I'll have to confirm that my insurance covers that one.....:beer: Thanks for the props, good sir. And I'm really sorry for not tracking the Fantasy League win by you this year.

Thanks again, monsieur!

Carpenter Award- Crazy8's poster who makes the most interesting threads - without a doubt. he thinks outside the box, brings up the hard questions. If there was a guy i'd think that could do a good job as a knicks beat writer, it's him.

Now that would be awesome! Thanks, Ponder, from my family to yours. :lol:

Keep up the expert posting yourself and stick around. We need more thinkers on here.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
wish i could vote but ive been too inactive to even know who to vote for. besides if i did, all the originals would get the votes simply cause i know them hahaha.

thanks for the love for CoY, appreciate it. great to say im back wearing the 45 homies

Rady or Running Jumper you can delete this account. I had to create it a while ago because I could not log into my normal one. Sorry for any problems!

Last edited:

Knicks4Life_1985

&#9733;The Floor General&#9733;
Thanks for the love fellas:gony:. I only post while I am at work and it is usually from my Smart Phone so the comments are usually just the first thing on my mind lol. This next coming season is going to be big for us as a franchise in terms of showing where we are. Are we going to be fodder like the Pacers,Sixers, and Magic or are we going to be a legit contender for the future. I will update this list when I get home tonight!

Red

TYPE-A
Thanks for the votes positive or not.

Props to Crazy 8's (again)- you are the best no homo

and all I can say is all of us contribute here, sometimes positive sometimes negative, but I respect everyones opinion...

except orangeblobman or whatever the name is.

It's all good though, I wanted a new coach, a viable big, and some defense and I got it!

Props to everyone on KOL.:beer:

metrocard

Legend
Rookie of the year - Almost_famous718 He's consistent as hell.

Best Comedic Performance- MSGKnicks33/KingStarbury, dude is a hall of famer and delivers funny post every year.

Villian of the year- quiggle

Tyson award- Trillion, ABCD, KBlack25...dudes are all half of famers; all time classic knockouts on this forum.

Best Name- KingStarbury

Worst Name- Orangeblobman

RZA Award- LJ4ptplay

Thread topic of the year - "Bobcats are a playoff team"

Borat Award- Crazy8's

Feud of the year- Metro vs the Melosexuals

D'on't D'is D'antoni Award - Isayughh

Anti-'Antoni Award - Red

Game Thread- Crazy8's dude puts his life into those game threads, I can't phantom how much time it takes, it took me two days to do my piece of **** game thread :lol:

Best replier - Kingstarbury3, ABCD, Isay

Most creative poster - Kiyaman, CoolClyde

Most annoying poster - CA7 was annoying a bit when he went hard on the Melo compaign, but now he's probably one of the most enjoyable posters to read; makes you like Melo, I vote quiggle tho

La La Award - CA7

Toasting HarshMelo Award - - Gotta vote myself for this.

Fake Knick Fan Award - Jimcheif, he'll always be a closet Bulls fan to me.

Most underrated poster of the year - KBlack25, Kiyaman, nyk_nyk,

Most active- Crazy8

MVP- Kiyaman

Sorry if my vocabulary isnt good, im in another country right now so the keyboard is different.

Rookie of the year
Almostfamous718 really made a name for himself fast

Best Comedic Performance- Knicksin60 has always made me lmao with his sarcasm. Kingstarbury is hilarious as wel.

Villian of the year- Quiggle, dude was just a straight up troll.

Sammy Sosa Award- Kiyaman lol sorry bro

Tyson award- I dont think ive ever seen Kblack lose an argument before, dude is a monster when it comes to debating. Metrocard is an honorable mention

Best Name- 21 shump street, RunningJumper, and FrazierVocab are all dope names imo but it has to go to MeloForMayor

Worst Name- orangeblobman

RZA Award- this award definitely has to go to finestrg, dude knows his **it, especially when it comes to bringing in players that are not that known (Joe Alexander, Bonzi Wells, Ben Handsbrough etc). Nuckles2k2 , Crazy8s, rono, kblack, dzwonsson are honorable mentions

Thread topic of the year Lin conquest gallery

Chink In The Armor Award - Metrocard

Carpenter Award- Crazy8s

Borat Award- Crazy8s. Dzwonsson is an honorable mention

Feud of the year- Rono and Red always go at it lol

Separation Anxiety Award - Kblack25

D'on't D'is D'antoni Award - idk

Anti-'Antoni Award- Red hands down

Game Thread- This should just be called the Crazy8s award. Props to Dwonsson for doing his thing as well

Best replier - Almostfamous718

Most creative poster - Crazy8s and CoolClyde

Most annoying poster -
InGodsHands, Is this guy even a Knicks fan?

La La Award -
CA7 no question about it lol

Toasting HarshMelo Award -
Lj4ptplay, metrocard is an honorable mention

Fake Knick Fan Award -
This award HAS to go to InGodsHands, he never has anything good to say about the Knicks. I think hes a closet Heat/Celtics fan. **ck him. Quiggle is an honorable mention

Stouderetire Award -
Kingstarbury3, he really flamed Amare this year lol

Nuckles2k2

Wall Street Award - Shizzee

Comeback of the year - Metrocard

Most active- This one is a tie between CA7 and Almostfamous. Honorable mentions are Crazy8s, and Dzwonsson. Ill try to make a run for this award next year

MVP- Crazy8s hands down. He was active all year, wrote nothing but quality posts, and no one comes close to him when it comes to making GTs. Best all around poster for sure.

Benchwarmer
I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me!

283778_10150879215307256_860081296_n.jpg

I am forever grateful and honored... :mrgreen:

adele_with_trophies-450x350.jpg

thankyou-fem-thank-you-thanks-ty-smiley-emoticon-000281-large.gif

:gony: