i

i
i
i
i
i

INJURY REPORT

Questionable: Marcus Camby (foot)

Out: Iman Shumpert (knee rehab), Amar'e Stoudemire (knee rehab), Rasheed Wallace (foot), Kevin Love (eye)

Spotlight on:
121220104015_J.J.%20Barea%20Wolves%20640.jpg

"J.J. Barea helped propel the Wolves to a win off the bench with 18 points, four rebounds, two assists, one steal and three 3-pointers on Thursday."
Jose Juan Barea is a 5"11 PG who can score and pass the ball at an elite level. His agility and first step is a challenge for any defender, he's been more consistent with his jumpshot, which was a main weakness of his back in college at Northeastern putting up 22PPG and 8APG in the NCAA where he made a legacy at the Boston area. Barea is currently the best player on the Puerto Rican national team, best basketball team from the Caribbean, with Arroyo declining in age, Barea has emerged into a new level and is a hard worker after many years of being denied by people because of his height and his look that doesn't give you the impression he plays basketball. One of my favorite players in the world, and the most researched player for me since he was in high school in Miami Christian in Miami. Keep an eye out for him

Go Knicks!

tumblr_meug15Fx5a1rpmk79o1_500.png

tumblr_lwvomquLco1qhcd6po1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mfbkb6BJUe1qmmujeo1_500.jpg

Enjoy these mamis.
redhead-spread.jpg

A6lUx.jpg
tumblr_lwew8bGuB31qf6rrdo1_500.jpg

baby-got-back.jpg

cyT0f.jpg

thanksgiving-booty1.jpg

LJj5g.gif

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
We're lucky K Love is out tonight, this team could give us nightmare matchup problems if he was available.

metrocard

Legend
We're lucky K Love is out tonight, this team could give us nightmare matchup problems if he was available.

Dude is the most unique basketball player...never seen a guy rebound so well yet be so dangerous from the 3pt line. Memphis should of have never traded him.

It's sad to see guys get so injured so often. I hate to see Irving, Love, Rose hit those injures because they all have unique games.

Did you see that Irving cross over on Ellis?

Yo send me Irving back please lol.

metrocard

Legend
Alexey Shed is just an excellent shooter and works the pick and roll well. Perfect fit for Minnesota.

Knicks gotta guard the perimeter tighter and deny Pekovic the ball.

deamon

Benchwarmer
We just don't play defense and looks like Woodson doesn't have any ideas for offense. Knicks plays very chaotic basketball.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
This is looking like a home loss to a Love-less Wolves team unless the defense picks up. We''re getting decent shots on offense but the shots haven't been falling. We really need a consistent inside scorer.