Knicks V Cavs - Sat, Dec 15. Hoping to keep the home streak alive without Melo.

KingCharles34

All Star
We will likely be without Carmelo Anthony tonight

melo130036--415x215.jpg

Might be a tough game, Kyrie Irving and Varejao have helped make the Cavs a respectable team this year. Irving will almost certainly rape us, no KY or vaseline. Im thinking the Knicks will win a close game and extend our winning streak to 4

Last edited by a moderator:

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
That picture is painful !

As for the game, I can deal with irving having a great game. I think the key to the win tonight is keeping Varejao of the boards. I know that's nearly impossible as the ball always seems to bounce his way like Zach Randolph and David Lee, but if someone can put a serious effort in boxing him out I think this game is cake as Irving can't do it on his own...

Cavs seem to have our number as of late. This is a new season and first time we play them with a focused squad.. Imma agree with my man KS and say we win in a dog fight type game

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Looking at the photo of Melo above and having seen it several times during the game I think that we are very lucky that he might only miss a couple of games. Having your knee go underneath you like that and having the weight of your body pull back on it is how you tear ligaments and wreck your knee.

Anyway, Knicks at home to the Cavs, win by 12 points.

metrocard

Legend
I agree with Scorpio, Cavs are pretty banged up today. Zeller, Thompson and Irving are all wearing mask today...that team is not 100%, Varejao is a little banged up too.

We should really utilized Prigion, Thomas, and Camby in this game...go old school on their ass. 20 minutes each from those guys.

Kiyaman

Legend
Our bench and depth is better .. but Cavs coach Byron Scott is still one of the top-3 best coaches in the league .. ask Kidd

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
is this the official gt?
Actually p0nder was scheduled to make this one... I don't know, it looks like nobody's following the GT schedule. I couldn't make some GTs either, but at least I let you guys know if I'm not able to do my KO job.

edit: it's official, Cope starts! :gony:

smokes

Huge Member
Doesn't anyone else find Kyrie's superhero mask pretty hilarious? Why isn't he using a clear mask like everyone else does?

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Where does Grunwald find these guys? Time and time again I am surprised by how good our last few men on the bench have been. Jeremy Lin, Steve Novak, Flight White, Prigioni and now Chris Copeland.

I hope Grunwald is still the GM once we start rebuilding. :beer: