I know I'll get killed for this but, here goes....

Is Curry better than Shaq Daddy at this point in their careers? Could he do offensively & defensively what Shaq does for 15 min a game? He's definitely the best offensive center on the team.

I just had a horrible thought. Next year he goes to Miami and makes us pay for Mike D's transgressions...

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Do you really need to post here??

Do you realize how fat and useless EC is smfh??

Shaq is in great shape for his age and amount of mileage. He can still run the floor, score in the paint and he still has some of his agility left. He can contribute.

I'll be shocked if Eddie Curry ever gets another serious look from NBA team after we do whatever we do w him.

Your obsession w bigs has taken an ugly turn for the worse. Pls stop.

Do you really need to post here??

Do you realize how fat and useless EC is smfh??

Shaq is in great shape for his age and amount of mileage. He can still run the floor, score in the paint and he still has some of his agility left. He can contribute.

I'll be shocked if Eddie Curry ever gets another serious look from NBA team after we do whatever we do w him.

Your obsession w bigs has taken an ugly turn for the worse. Pls stop.

Just trying to figure out a way to help the Knicks win games.

I hope you're right. After we do what we do with him I hope it doesnt come back to haunt us. After all the kids still young. All he may need is some motivation...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
He's only valuable if we can get rid of him before the year runs out

He still comes off the cap, though. Flexibility going in to a potential lockout doesn't hurt.

He's a big chip for teams like:

Denver
Houston
Detroit
Milwaukee
Indiana

Non seeded teams above the cap.

Definitely preferable to Spack O'Squeal

Toby Kimbal

Benchwarmer
Curry always blew, and he still does. He could only get points against stiffs. Against Shaq, Garnnet, or anyone in the league that had some talent he couldn't do anything. The Governor is the Man. Looking forward to him getting some min. and seeing an improvement.

iSaYughh

Starter
Another Jew buttering up Hitler at a barmitzvah....smh.

Motivation? Should MD push Donnie around NY's gay bars, recruit and line up male ass around the Knick's practice court? Hope the scent of man rape wafts back to Eddie like a milk dud to a fat girl, and he positions himself around the basket?

:thewave:

But hey, the argument for Curry is only different in degree from the ones clamoring for every other lacking big we have, so who am I to act like Eddie Curry rapes limo drivers when he can't make the 10am McMuffin drive-thru deadline?

Curry always blew, and he still does. He could only get points against stiffs. Against Shaq, Garnnet, or anyone in the league that had some talent he couldn't do anything. The Governor is the Man. Looking forward to him getting some min. and seeing an improvement.

Well right now there's one dominant center in the league, and that's Howard. I could honestly see him being effective (in the right offense) for 10 minute stretches during a game...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Eddie's value is in his expiring contract. What does that have to do with his capabilities right now or after he leaves?

It has everything to do with everything. Particularly the fact that he, as a contract, is more valuable to this team than a once tried, once failed SHAQ on a D'Antoni squad.

Gov + Randolph > 37 year old O'neal.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Another Jew buttering up Hitler at a barmitzvah....smh.

Motivation? Should MD push Donnie around NY's gay bars, recruit and line up male ass around the Knick's practice court? Hope the scent of man rape wafts back to Eddie like a milk dud to a fat girl, and he positions himself around the basket?

:thewave:

But hey, the argument for Curry is only different in degree from the ones clamoring for every other lacking big we have, so who am I to act like Eddie Curry rapes limo drivers when he can't make the 10am McMuffin drive-thru deadline?

Lmao.......

Toons

is the Bo$$
Is Curry better than Shaq Daddy at this point in their careers? Could he do offensively & defensively what Shaq does for 15 min a game? He's definitely the best offensive center on the team.

I just had a horrible thought. Next year he goes to Miami and makes us pay for Mike D's transgressions...

u have balls....
posts like this completely destroy your credibility as a logical fan.

i cant even rag on u my dude,
u have balls....

I would love for him to go to Miami. Then he can take up the rest of their cap space and they won't be able to sign someone who will actually get on the court.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Well right now there's one dominant center in the league, and that's Howard. I could honestly see him being effective (in the right offense) for 10 minute stretches during a game...

have you seen curry? have you seen the knicks practice?
curry is FAT AND OUT OF SHAPE. he is the fattest nba player in the league. Put curry in, and he gets injured. You cant play professional sports out of shape. We have a hard time giving Mozgov minutes, and you cry for curry??? we need rebounding, not fouls and dumb basketball.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru

I guess you guys don't remember the Eddy Curry, Tyson Chandler tandem in Chicago! Eddy Curry was actually a very promising center until he came here! lol In Chicago, Curry dominated teams on the offensive side while Chandler cleaned up the boards. Don't forget, he had a borderline all star type year with us one year but got into the dog house, never to emerge. I know he has been injured but I truly believe he has been kept back using injuries and a front. Larry Brown hated Curry because he was not a defensive minded big man, Isiah actually got the most out of him but now he is nothing more than an expiring contract... What a waste! Curry is the perfect example of the difference between potential and realization!

KBlack25

Starter

2e668a0d9406.gif

Just end it all...seriously.