Isiah Trying to Bring Paul to Knicks?

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
44457_NpAdvSinglePhoto.jpg

This is the reason James Dolan continues to lean on Isiah (Thomas) for advice, even though Isiah doesn?t have an official position with the Knicks. (If he did, Isiah would be in violation of NBA bylaws for having contact with players during the lockout).

Isiah played a role in the Knicks signing Amar?e (Stoudemire) two summer?s ago and he played a role in the Melo (Anthony) trade. He?s now working behind the scenes to help the Knicks land Chris Paul.

By HOOPSWORLD
Basketball News & NBA Rumors

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

This is the reason James Dolan continues to lean on Isiah (Thomas) for advice, even though Isiah doesn?t have an official position with the Knicks. (If he did, Isiah would be in violation of NBA bylaws for having contact with players during the lockout).

Isiah played a role in the Knicks signing Amar?e (Stoudemire) two summer?s ago and he played a role in the Melo (Anthony) trade. He?s now working behind the scenes to help the Knicks land Chris Paul.

By HOOPSWORLD

What role did he play with Melo and STAT's acquisitions?

STAT has been working out with the little cretan, too.

http://twitter.com/#!/FisolaNYDN/status/113789498416050176

nyk_nyk

All Star
What could Isiah possibly do to help us? I mean we already know CP would come here if he were a FA right now. Isiah can't do anything this season because he has no influence over the NBA controlled Hornets and what they ultimately decide to do.

I'm confused as to how he's helping with this situation.

Red

TYPE-A
Someone remind me of what happend(happens) during the last lock-out regarding the trade dealine. Was it still in effect or skipped? I forgot.

I'm wondering is it possible that when/if the season is cut short could we be starting out with CP3?

nyk_nyk

All Star
Someone remind me of what happend(happens) during the last lock-out regarding the trade dealine. Was it still in effect or skipped? I forgot.

I'm wondering is it possible that when/if the season is cut short could we be starting out with CP3?

That would depend on what comes out of the new CBA. If they decide on a hard cap it would be difficult to even sign CP3 and still fill out a competitive roster.

Paul1355

All Star

By HOOPSWORLD

isola and company needs to get off isiah;s dick, seriously this is just isola trying to get attention during an nba lockout....

What brought amare here was the money, city and his vision of NY as a top team again

What brought melo was the same reasons plus the fact that Amare was here

What will bring Paul here, if he comes, are the same reasons plus the fact that we have amare and melo

its simple and it has absolutely nothing to do with thomas

Isola is picking at straws and is saying this for attention and because Amare is working out at the FIU facility but people forget amare grew up in florida

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
not to mention that its south freakin beach where thongs and a bra are considered casual wear. hmm im a $100 mil 29 year old single star athlete.....let me NOT go down there and hang in the summer! :?

isola and company needs to get off isiah;s dick, seriously this is just isola trying to get attention during an nba lockout....

What brought amare here was the money, city and his vision of NY as a top team again

What brought melo was the same reasons plus the fact that Amare was here

What will bring Paul here, if he comes, are the same reasons plus the fact that we have amare and melo

its simple and it has absolutely nothing to do with thomas

Isola is picking at straws and is saying this for attention and because Amare is working out at the FIU facility but people forget amare grew up in florida

Marek

Benchwarmer
Isiah played a role in the Knicks signing Amar’e (Stoudemire) two summer’s ago and he played a role in the Melo (Anthony) trade.

You are incorrect, sir.

Amare has gone on record saying that he never even met Isiah before signing in NY.
And even Dolan came out at the Melo press conference and denied vehemently any involvement by Isiah. Which, I admit, could have been a smokescreen, but anyone who followed the whole situation only needs a sense of logic to know that Isiah was not part of the situation.

Kiyaman

Legend
when is Isola and (his follower) Dywler going to write an artical on Isiah
having Dolan hire his ex-boss Donnie Walsh to delete the Knicks $100M
per salary cap too. LOL

CP3 creative PG style of performance is an above average super-star.
CP3 is more than just a Franchise-Player, he has become the "MAN"
that can find a buyer for the New Orleans Hornets organization.

The Knicks is straight at the PG spot with Billups teaching the cheap
help (TD, Iman, Rauntins) to play a solid 24 mpg.
The Knicks biggest problem lies in headcoach Dantoni....since 2004 Mike
has been coaching Amare to be a center. The Amare & Shaq tandem in
2008 makes u question a Howard & Amare tandem today.
Plus Dantoni coaching is questionable for Carmelo's offense and no defense.

Hypothetically speaking.....if the Knicks wouldve traded PF-David Lee for
GS Warriors SG-Monta Ellis....... Lineup
"PG-Felton, SG-Ellis, SF-W.Chandler or Gallo, PF-Amare, and C-Mozgov"
do u think the Knicks wouldve traded for Carmelo Anthony???
The Zach & David Lee trade had Isiah Thomas written all over it....
making Donnie Walsh a mistake in NY.

Knickerbocker201

Benchwarmer
when is Isola and (his follower) Dywler going to write an artical on Isiah
having Dolan hire his ex-boss Donnie Walsh to delete the Knicks $100M
per salary cap too. LOL

CP3 creative PG style of performance is an above average super-star.
CP3 is more than just a Franchise-Player, he has become the "MAN"
that can find a buyer for the New Orleans Hornets organization.

The Knicks is straight at the PG spot with Billups teaching the cheap
help (TD, Iman, Rauntins) to play a solid 24 mpg.

The Knicks biggest problem lies in headcoach Dantoni....since 2004 Mike
has been coaching Amare to be a center. The Amare & Shaq tandem in
2008 makes u question a Howard & Amare tandem today.
Plus Dantoni coaching is questionable for Carmelo's offense and no defense.

Hypothetically speaking.....if the Knicks wouldve traded PF-David Lee for
GS Warriors SG-Monta Ellis....... Lineup
"PG-Felton, SG-Ellis, SF-W.Chandler or Gallo, PF-Amare, and C-Mozgov"
do u think the Knicks wouldve traded for Carmelo Anthony???
The Zach & David Lee trade had Isiah Thomas written all over it....
making Donnie Walsh a mistake in NY.

THANK YOU!!! people think we need a superstar at every damn position.. We are not perfect right now but we can build on what we have... Billups is good for right now and we have TD coming to his own and Iman who can play a few minutes at point.. It would be good to have Paul but really its not a necessity right now... How about we get a solid big man and stop having Amare get in foul trouble or have him get abused by BROOK LOPEZ?