Jordan says: Kobe>Lebron

StreetDreams21

I got Soul

The man speaks truth. I just wanted to post this because many people (not really here) always compared Lebron to the next MJ, Obviously that can't be happening no more.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i agree with Jordan, Kobes clearly better then LeBron he has the heart of a champion, Lebron got the heart of a dickrider

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Kobe and Wade >>>>> than Lebron.

Lebron is on the same level with Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Durant, and
Vince Carter(in his prime). He just gets more hype.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ agree but Durant will now surpass LeBum and roll out a few MVP's dudes the truth. only 21 and he finished second in the MVP voting. dudes nasty.

and i always felt Wade was better then LeBum, 'Bum never had the heart to carry a team through tough stretches from what i saw outta him.

p0nder

Starter
yeah Kobe is wayyyy closer to MJ then LeBum
Kobe is still the best player of this generation and has yet to be surpassed. I can see Durrant getting there in the next couple of years barring serious injuries.

Paul1355

All Star

The man speaks truth. I just wanted to post this because many people (not really here) always compared Lebron to the next MJ, Obviously that can't be happening no more.
Kobe has the rings and Lebron pussied out with signing with the Heat, and Kobe is more like MJ by taking over games in the 4th quarter...obviously kobe