The Official Waive Eddie Blouse Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCharles34

All Star
I dont want no players from Bumston on our team, i dont care if we're even talking about kevin Garknots. This is a tragedy, i mean...i must not be the only one that doesnt want this little shit on our team. We should send him down to the D league, hes basically Anthony Roberson but a little bit better.

Scribbles

Rotation player
He didn't exactly sound enthusiastic from his ESPN practice with Boston about coming to NY.

He pretty much said he's going to stick through it and play for another contract (elsewhere).

Even if he is playing for D'Antoni, he was far less than thrilled.

Just goes to show you how the Smeltdicks put the bug in their players ears to hate us.

You dont hear Nate bitching about playing for those fags.

KingCharles34

All Star
Yes Scribbles....I agree, its just weird and not right. I never liked Eddie Spouse, hes a trash talker that doesnt have much of a right to talk trash. Besides his shooting, he is trash.

And smh @ the smelltics using their racist Boston propoganda to get their players to hate other teams
icon13.gif

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Ehh I hate him too but he's just a short term rental for bench scoring at the 2. Things weren't working with Nate and D'Antoni so they made the move, House is just a stopgap player who will sign elsewhere in the summer and we'll forget he ever wore orange and blue. Bill Walker and JR Giddens however might be worth keeping around to lure Lebron:barf:

jpz17

Starter
Yes Scribbles....I agree, its just weird and not right. I never liked Eddie Spouse, hes a trash talker that doesnt have much of a right to talk trash. Besides his shooting, he is trash.

And smh @ the smelltics using their racist Boston propoganda to get their players to hate other teams
icon13.gif

you remind me of MSGKnickz...

anyways.. no that is stupid. why waive someone who could run the point?

metrocard

Legend
This thread is mad powerful.
Metrocard approved.

yo MSG33, since the Knicks are getting their shit back together, lets run this site again.

You down?

icon13.gif

Could have at least changed your sig, might have kept some of us guessing for a while, welcome back from your absence MSG

pakopako

Benchwarmer
This is why rival teams shouldn't trade with another. Its just weird....

First, when the heck were the Celtics rivals? Indiana, Miami... those were rivalries because of the brawls that broke out, Pat Riley, and Miller telling everyone to choke on it. (After his retirement, I've begun to soften on Reggie Miller the man; but still despise his history as a player.)

Second, as long as Eddie House shuts up on the court and is a reliable scorer, I don't give two figs if he was coming from France complaining about the lack of facial hair on our cheerleaders; I want WINS dammit, and I don't care how they arrive.

Third, history is written by the victors. If a big star came to town and signed with the Knicks and took them to the Championships, how fast would haters turn? Just imagine the Knicks of 1999 traded Patrick Ewing and John Starks away for Reggie Miller and Alonzo Mourning. Sure people would be boo them and spit and everything, but if those two won a championship for the team, everyone would suddenly be worshiping them come 2000.

I guess my bottomline is this: Eddie House, shut up and score or else I'll start lobbing the un-opened bottles.

ANU

Starter
you remind me of MSGKnickz...

anyways.. no that is stupid. why waive someone who could run the point?
he can't run the point.goes to show how much you know.and eddie is probably the 3rd celtic i hate the most behind peirce and garnett.

Toons

is the Bo$$
who would be thrilled to come to new york from boston??
if i was n8 i would be happy at the chance to get a ring

YanksKnicks86

Benchwarmer
LOL! Rivals?since when...Just cuz they're from Boston doesn't make them one. Shit I wish Boston was our rival, that make us a good team.

It be like being traded from the Cults to the Lions...But **** him if he doesn't like it.

ANU

Starter
LOL! Rivals?since when...Just cuz they're from Boston doesn't make them one. Shit I wish Boston was our rival, that make us a good team.

It be like being traded from the Cults to the Lions...But **** him if he doesn't like it.

the yankess have 28 championships and the red sox have what? 4 or 5? does that make them the rivals of the yankees? its not all about the hardware my friend, its about all the heated battles they have had from the leagues infancy.trust me, the knicks are one of thier rivals; not one of the better ones(as of recent times) but still, a rival.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
try and trade the little fag first along with Puhon as 2 expiring contracts for a cheap and decent roll player(s) with 2 years on their salary going in to next year.

ANU

Starter
try and trade the little fag first along with Puhon as 2 expiring contracts for a cheap and decent roll player(s) with 2 years on their salary going in to next year.
deadlines past dude.just cut the cunt and let his bitch ass run back to boston.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I dont want no players from Bumston on our team, i dont care if we're even talking about kevin Garknots. This is a tragedy, i mean...i must not be the only one that doesnt want this little shit on our team. We should send him down to the D league, hes basically Anthony Roberson but a little bit better.

Good thread, MSG. Eddie Mouse needs to get the fu(k out. SMH @ Walsh not demanding the Celtics give the Knicks a first round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.