Looking for a little help from the KO community.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Evening/morning, KO faithful.

I'm just looking for a helping hand from everybody.

I've recently made a short movie entitled "Remembering Linsanity" and uploaded it to YouTube.

Naturally, however, there are endless amounts of utter shit videos about Lin on YouTube, and I would be much obliged if any of you who with YouTube accounts could give it a peep and hit the "thumbs up" button to help it wade its way through the crap.

Here is the direct link. It's far better watching on YouTube itself on a larger screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBz5b7y-S8I

So please, if you have an account on YouTube I'd be very grateful and dish rep points to any and all who can help me out.

Thanks a lot.

Crazys.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Also if you could subscribe. Now that I'm a dad, I'll be spending much more time at home, and will have to entertain myself in between Knick games and sexual escapades.

tiger0330

Legend
I hit that thumbs up icon about 10x, don't know if it took but it didn't tell me "you can only vote once". Linsanity was the highlight of the season by far unless we get out of the first round.

Congrats again on that HUGE baby boy, maybe a future NBA PF but you got to come back to the USA. They don't ball in Japan.

quiggle

Starter
is there anything exclusive we haven't seen or is it a just repeat of highlights we've seen in peeps signatures?

tiger0330

Legend
Wouldn't it be great if Lin pulled a Willis Reed and came running out on the court for game 3. The team could use a psychological boost, the fans would be screaming and we need to take the next 2 at MSG.

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
Did mine as well. I must have hit thumbs up more than 20 times. It did not respond right away. I had to close the browser and reopen it to see the count change.

Great job! Thanks Crazy8! I can always use a cup of Linsanity flavored chicken soup!

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Great vid. That was a very much needed positive Knicks vid after all the drama that's happened in the playoffs. I'm still hoping for a Knicks win in the Garden! Let's get it.

Liked and subscribed. :beer:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Thanks, fellas.

Got you, bro.

It's a really good video, for all those that haven't seen it.

Thanks very much! Put a fair bit of effort in to the video. I hadn't realized how easy it is to make one, but I also hadn't realized that it takes McFriggin'ages to do so, either.

I hit that thumbs up icon about 10x, don't know if it took but it didn't tell me "you can only vote once". Linsanity was the highlight of the season by far unless we get out of the first round.

Congrats again on that HUGE baby boy, maybe a future NBA PF but you got to come back to the USA. They don't ball in Japan.

Haha! Thanks for the congrats! Everything's going swimmingly so we're wrapped! I'm actually not from America. I'm from the land down under, well the land under down under, Tasmania. That's right, a farm boy from Tasmania that loves the Knicks and watches every game from Tokyo. :lol: Go figure.

is there anything exclusive we haven't seen or is it a just repeat of highlights we've seen in peeps signatures?

It's just highlights that you would've seen before, but I put a bit of effort in to making it HQ with good themes.

Did mine too. I dont think you can give more than one 'like.' There was one 'dislike.' Who the hell did that? Idiot!

There's always gonna be people that take the opportunity to be nasty from behind their keyboards. Oh well. Thanks a lot for the TU. :thumbsup:

Wouldn't it be great if Lin pulled a Willis Reed and came running out on the court for game 3. The team could use a psychological boost, the fans would be screaming and we need to take the next 2 at MSG.

Oh man. It'd be magic. Talk about a distractive presence when we need one the most. Love to have him in good steed for next season though, so a rush back has its detractors. Shump will still be out by tip off 12-13, and JR Smith most likely a memory.

Did mine as well. I must have hit thumbs up more than 20 times. It did not respond right away. I had to close the browser and reopen it to see the count change.

Great job! Thanks Crazy8! I can always use a cup of Linsanity flavored chicken soup!

Thanks a lot! Linsanity was one of the more amazing times to be a Knick fan that I can remember in 20 years of fandom. Wanted to try and get it right to match the vibe from that epic couple of weeks.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Great vid. That was a very much needed positive Knicks vid after all the drama that's happened in the playoffs. I'm still hoping for a Knicks win in the Garden! Let's get it.

Liked and subscribed. :beer:

Wicked. Thanks, man. I thought the timing was necessary to be honest.

CHEERS!:beer:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Man. I didn't know there was a daily limit on giving rep points!? I missed a couple of you but will sort that out.

Thanks, everybody.

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;232380 said:
Man. I didn't know there was a daily limit on giving rep points!? I missed a couple of you but will sort that out.

Thanks, everybody.

No problem! I like your game thread a lot!

BTW, just curious, where is your Location? :)

quiggle

Starter
There was one 'dislike.' Who the hell did that? Idiot!

as I mentioned in the other thread it was me, but only because he gave me like 30 negative reps here. and also the video was nothing but repeat of everything we saw already so it kind of wasted my time. also if Lin returns for Game 4, there was no reason to make this now and not include his first playoff game as a highlight.

tiger0330

Legend
Crazy⑧s;232376 said:
Haha! Thanks for the congrats! Everything's going swimmingly so we're wrapped! I'm actually not from America. I'm from the land down under, well the land under down under, Tasmania. That's right, a farm boy from Tasmania that loves the Knicks and watches every game from Tokyo. :lol: Go figure.
Must be quite a story on how you became a Knicks fan. I like watching Australian football when it comes on TV but for the life of me I couldn't tell you the name of a single team over there.

Australia has pretty good organized bball since Bogut, Patty Mills and others came out of there and Kyrie Irving was born over there when his dad played professionally over there. So I get why you could be a bball fan but not sure why you're a Knicks fan instead of a Bulls fan (Longley)