Remember the last few minutes in the game against the Celtics?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Where we were pushing the ball with INTENSITY? AND GOT VERY CLOSE? AGAINST A VERY GOOD DEFENSIVE TEAM?

THAT SHOULD HAPPEN RIGHT OUT OF THE GATES

knicksin60

Starter
I wish they would play that hard in every game, but you know the Knicks for the past few years have played with a sense of urgency against contending teams and have played down to the level of the teams that will have high draft picks.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah, we do that a lot...

We played well against the Blazers and the Celtics and the Bulls (even though we played very sloppy against the Blazers towards the end it was still a good game overall) but we went and really crapped the bed against the 76ers and the Bucks.

We won't make the playoffs if we do that.

mafra

Legend
This team proved to me it's the same old story when they lost to PHI, and then people starting making excuses.... talking about the schedule and the early start time.

I mean, as fans how do you react when a freaking millionaire complains about having to wake up "early" and play a basketball game at noon? I wake up at 5a and go to work for peanuts, I have to root for this?

Please. So hard for Raymond Felton to drag his butt out of bed Sunday morning at 8a? Had to gut his clubbing short on Sat. night? Please.

After everything that happened to the Knicks last decade, after all the talk, and so early in the season, this team couldn't get up to beat up on a PHI team sans their #1 player.... And they blame the 12p start time for lacking the necessary intensity?

I'm out after that. As a fan, I'll watch.... But all of them.... Coach down to the 15th player.... SCREW THEM. I'm not going to stress each loss when the players can't even wake up.

nyk_nyk

All Star
This team proved to me it's the same old story when they lost to PHI, and then people starting making excuses.... talking about the schedule and the early start time.

I mean, as fans how do you react when a freaking millionaire complains about having to wake up "early" and play a basketball game at noon? I wake up at 5a and go to work for peanuts, I have to root for this?

Please. So hard for Raymond Felton to drag his butt out of bed Sunday morning at 8a? Had to gut his clubbing short on Sat. night? Please.

After everything that happened to the Knicks last decade, after all the talk, and so early in the season, this team couldn't get up to beat up on a PHI team sans their #1 player.... And they blame the 12p start time for lacking the necessary intensity?

I'm out after that. As a fan, I'll watch.... But all of them.... Coach down to the 15th player.... SCREW THEM. I'm not going to stress each loss when the players can't even wake up.

Plain and simple, its the coaches job to get guys prepared and ready to play. Please GOD can you somehow get JVG back here? I remember JVG use to have bags under his eyes from working so damn hard. Dantoni constantly looks fresh as a whistle.

I believe most people in the league won't admit it but they probably feel Dantoni is very overrated. Analysts and commentators are always questioning certain decisions the team makes and this is going back 2 seasons ago. The players are different but somehow the same dumb play keep occuring. Lose that weak ass coach!