Administrator
Staff member
header.jpg

CHA.gif
NYK.gif

(19-25) - (15-27)

VenueTVTIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NYMSG7:30 PM EST

We are garbage right now. Can it keep getting worse? Sure it can. We need a handful of our remaining healthy guys to step up and make this team watchable again. More or less, it has to be Melo, JR Smith, Shump, THJ, Chandler, Prigs, Tyler, Felton, Murry, and/or MWP by injury process of elimination. Can we make a single lineup, let alone a full rotation, out of those options that works together? Probably not with Woodson still as coach, but heck, let's try anyway. Let's go Knicks!

metrocard

Legend
Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 1m Felton, Prigioni, Shumpert, Anthony and Chandler will start. Metta World Peace will dress...Honestly, I forgot he was on the team

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Not only you... even despite not following the Knicks as much as I used to I started asking myself what happened to the guy. He kinda went MIA.

Can't do much more than what Melo did in that quarter. Can't wait to see our team go away from him for the next 2 and a half quarters.

Broadway

All Star
Great first qrt for Melo....Now more pressure is put on the team to find a rhythm. So it looks like Melo is gonna have to gunsling us to victory. I don't know of too many teams that can have players not getting involved for full arts, yet play at a high level offensively.

Like I said let's see if this works and if Melo can stay hot for another 3qrts.

metrocard

Legend
Great first qrt for Melo....Now more pressure is put on the team to find a rhythm. So it looks like Melo is gonna have to gunsling us to victory. I don't know of too many teams that can have players not getting involved for full arts, yet play at a high level offensively.

Like I said let's see if this works and if Melo can stay hot for another 3qrts.

So Melo plays good and it's bad for the Knicks?

LOL, watch the game.

Melo is giving his teammates enough shot opportunities, they're just missing. F*ck Rhythm, when you get the ball you hit that shot. If anything this should HELP them, Melo will see double teams and it'll be less pressure for them to score.

Broadway

All Star
It's funny how this works...Melo is playing out of his mind offensively and yet we're only up by 4pts.....This team is just such a joke in every sense.

Broadway

All Star
Don't panic, Don't worry, Don't Fret.....

J.R. is leaving it up to the rest of the teammates to guard Henderson and Pargo.....

metrocard

Legend
It's funny how this works...Melo is playing out of his mind offensively and yet we're only up by 4pts.....This team is just such a joke in every sense.

Offense isn't 100% of the game...Knicks have to defend the Bobcats too...do you understand that? Don't expect Melo to guard 5 guys now.