Chiefs Beatdown G-men

jimkcchief88

All Star
I would like personally apologize to any fans of the NY Football Giants for that beating yesterday at the hands of my Chiefs. That's how we do NFC Least patsies at home. When Arrowheads a rockin', don't come a knockin!!!! OYB(oh yea baby 4-0 for the first time in a decade) creepin on a come up!!!!:)

tiger0330

Legend
Why rub it in for one game, be humble. The Chiefs haven't done anything for 50 years they're worse than the Knicks as far as futility. The Giants on the other hand are one of the better NY sports teams having won 4 Super Bowls.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Why rub it in for one game, be humble. The Chiefs haven't done anything for 50 years they're worse than the Knicks as far as futility. The Giants on the other hand are one of the better NY sports teams having won 4 Super Bowls.

Actually though The Chiefs won Super Bowl IV about the same time the Knicks won thier only Chip....and remember there is NO Super Bowl without the Chiefs that's why the AFC winner receives the Lamar Hunt trophy named for our owner who started the AFL.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Actually though The Chiefs won Super Bowl IV about the same time the Knicks won thier only Chip....and remember there is NO Super Bowl without the Chiefs that's why the AFC winner receives the Lamar Hunt trophy named for our owner who started the AFL.

True about Lamar Hunt trophy, but the Jets were the first AFL team to win a SB, which in turn led to the merger......Jets SB3 win is still biggest upset in SB history point spread wise and just overall when looking at the facts and odds they had to overcome.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk