Knicks clothing

jrdrny

Benchwarmer
Im going to new york in a couple of weeks and want to buy something knicks related but didnt want to spent an arm and a leg, do you guys have any idea??????

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
What kind of clothes? Like a Hat, or Jersey, or regular shirt or something

Main stores: You can try (Modells or Foot-Locker)

Malls: You can try :::Kings Plaza "Brooklyn":::, ///// ::::Jamaica Avenue "Queens" <-- Not a Mall but a long strip with a variety of different little stores that might have what you want.

I don't know what area of New York your going to be in to give you exact spots, but Modells or Footlocker might have stuff your interested in.

I don't shop for Knicks items to be honest lol im sure someone else can give you other better choices if these don't help.

If all else Fails, Grab a Iphone and ask Siri :lol:

CoolClyde

yes, Knicks Online resident woman's t-shirt wearer, Hayato,
highy recommends this bargain tee:

JUNK-WS1106_V2.jpg

:2cents:
:boohoo: j/k

CA7

Scoring Champ
How about we send these to everyone who complains about every missed shot, turnover or lost game

Onesie.jpg

CoolClyde

btw, i agree (ho)modell's is a good place for knicks merch, and if you're lucky,
you'll catch Landry Fields working there

I would recommend going to Queens center mall there's loads of Knicks clothing there. Check out Champs, Foot locker, and Modell's. You can also get Knicks fitteds/snapbacks in Lids. Or if Queens is too far for you go to the NBA store in Manhattan. It might be pricey there though.

Since they just won the chip they might as well call it the Miami Heat store but the NBA store on 5th ave has the on-court warm ups that the knicks wear and alot of other good knick shirts/shorts. kind of expensive but any NBA fan has to make at least one trip to that store in their life time.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
city, you have NBA store &msg to choose from. but for more local locations you have modells, queens mall, kings plaza any champs, finishline etc you find loads of knicks gear these days all ranging from 20-30 bucks.

jrdrny

Benchwarmer
Thanks, i dont want to spent and arm and a leg, i was going to hang up like a poster or something small maybe buy two or three things