The Official Paralyze Eddy Curry Thread

Dirk

Benchwarmer
I'm thinking about paralyzing Eddy Curry and I had some questions about the legality of this. The reason being is that I hate him and I hate what he has done to the Knicks. I can't stomach the fact that he takes a paycheck fatter than he is and its just accepted. He represents nothing but failure, laziness and everything that's wrong within a human soul. If he came out once and said, guys, I'm really really trying, I'm giving it my all, basketball and the Knicks and Knick fans mean everything to me, then I might consider cutting him a little bit of slack but he never has. He's like a wasp in the center of my brain, buzzing, constantly and I can't get in to scratch at it. I f**king hate him.

- Lets say I blew out his kneecaps and ended his career and got caught. My defense in court would be that I was doing it for the love of the Knicks organization. Is anyone familiar with the judicial system? Is there any way I could walk with this type of defense. I'm serious here BTW.

- Lets say I got someone else to do it for me and we got caught, would that make a difference

- If there's no way out and I end up on Rikers getting ass shafted how many years would I be looking at

- Are there any other ways I could go about this, I want his career over

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Good old Dirk lol. Your hatred for Eddy Curry is even bigger than JPZ's anal-pleasing man love for D'antoni. For that you deserve props, you knew this guy was a fraud from day one.

I hate him basketball-wise, but I think he's been enough shit personally. His kid died, got accused of having gay sex with a limo, and he got robbed at gunpoint last year.

As much as I hate these bum-Knicks, I'm still not actually wishing for their deaths or anything. Lol I'm still human.

EDIT: Oops read this wrong, thought you said you wanted to kill him. Lol my bad. His kneecaps are already blown out, the fat slug lol.

p0nder

Starter
ok he had gay sex with a limo?!? WTF? DID I READ THAT RIGHT WTF???

all the same, i think he's been through enough. I want to buy his contract out.

clumsy

Rotation player
Well there a possibilty a lot of the cats in rikers are knicks fans. I just wouldn't go to Chicago ever afterwards....

Tho there is probably more effective ways of getting him to leave....like buy the 20 dollar 400 level tickets, walk behind teh bench and harrass him teh whole game. Or if you see him at the club harrass him, etc.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Well there a possibilty a lot of the cats in rikers are knicks fans. I just wouldn't go to Chicago ever afterwards....

Tho there is probably more effective ways of getting him to leave....like buy the 20 dollar 400 level tickets, walk behind teh bench and harrass him teh whole game. Or if you see him at the club harrass him, etc.

I think he would enjoy it, especially if there was touching involved :lol: