Top 10 Favorite Albums

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
MSG33 top 10 (in order from greatest to least)

1. Nas - Illmatic
  2. Mobb deep - the Infamous
  3. DMX - its dark and hell is hot
  4. Notorious BIG - Ready to Die
  5. Prodigy HNIC
  6. Big L - Lifestyles ov da poor & Dangerous
  7. Cormega - The Realness
  8. Nas - It was Written
  9. Eric B. and Rakim - Paid in Full
  10. Ghostface - Ironman

Some more of my favorites in no order:

Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt
Gza - Liquid Swords
AZ - Doe or Die
Fat Joe - Represent
Raekwon - Only Built for Cuban Links
Tupac - 2pacalypse Now
Tupac - Stictly 4 my N*ggaz
Any Mobb Deep CD (except Havoc - the Kush)
Wu Tang - 36 Chambers
Ghostface - Fishscale
Big Pun - Capital Punishment
Eric B. and Rakim - Follow the Leader
Tupac - Me Against the World
Notorious BIG - Life After Death
Gangstarr - Hard to Earn

metrocard

Legend
1. Big Pun - Capital Punishment
2. DMX - Its Dark and Hell is Hot
3. Big Pun - Endangered Species
4. DJ Playero - All Playero Mixtapes
5. M.C. Non Stop Reggae
6. Big Pun - Yeaaa Baby
7. Fat Joe - Da Gangsta Represent
8. Fat Joe - Don Cartagena
9. DMX - The Great Depression
10. Daddy Yankee - Los Homerun-es

My favorite music is 90's rap and reggaeton, strikly for the streets; I like to other shit like rock, jazz, industrial, house merenge, etc.

People gotta understand Fat Joe had the heaviest albums in the 90's and was very underrated in the 90's. I'm not a fan of Joe now; but people grow up from that hood shit and just look to get money. Thats what happend to NYC, NYC grew up and now its all about getting money; image is 2nd. Listen to those albums by Fat Joe so you guys can understand; I know everyone has a bad image of Joe because of what been going on recently, but for the real rap heads they'll know what I'm talking about.

Big Pun's capital punishment blew my brain, and all of DMX's albums were classics.

All top 10 material
Nas - It was Written
Eric B. and Rakim - Paid in Full
Gza - Liquid Swords
AZ - Doe or Die
BIG - Ready to Die
Eric B. and Rakim - Follow the Leader
Tupac - Me Against the World
Notorious BIG - Life After Death
Gangstarr - Hard to Earn
Nas - Illmatic
Tego Calderon - El Abayarde
MC Ceja - Luz Solar
DMX - Flesh Of My Flesh, Blood Of My Blood

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
People gotta understand Fat Joe had the heaviest albums in the 90's and was very underrated in the 90's. I'm not a fan of Joe now; but people grow up from that hood shit and just look to get money. Thats what happend to NYC, NYC grew up and now its all about getting money; image is 2nd. Listen to those albums by Fat Joe so you guys can understand; I know everyone has a bad image of Joe because of what been going on recently, but for the real rap heads they'll know what I'm talking about.

Big Pun's capital punishment blew my brain, and all of DMX's albums were classics.

Fat Joe was nice back in the day. Represent, Jealous ones envy, don cartagena. Hes an embarrasment now but back then he had more skill. From what I hear its a known fact that hes got a ghost writer. It doesnt suprise me but hes still an average lyricist, or i should say his ghost writer is average. I love Represent. I can listen to that from beginning to end. At this point you can almost call fat joe a southern rapper. Theres a couple videos of bronx rappers callin him out and dissin him. Papoose ethered him earlier this year, but this was after Pap got the beats from Fat Joe. For those of you who dont know when i say "the beats" im not talkin about Fat joe producing songs for Papoose. "The beats" means to get beat down. Heres the video to Papoose - fair one (fat joe diss)

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
1. Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous
2. Harlem World
3. Milion
4. Ready To Die
5. Illmatic
6. S.D.E.
7. Confessions of Fire
8. Life After Death
9. Daily Operation
10. Capital Punishment

just naming some of these shits be getting me dumb hype and wanting to throw it on and just :peace:...*throws on Devil's Son by Big L* this shit be wanting me to bug the fuck out, hahah