Backcourt of Kobe & Collins

Kiyaman

Legend
If I could keep David Lee, Balkman, Nate, Collins, Frye, Randolph Morris, and trade for Kobe Bryant and Bynum, I would do it in a heart beat.

The Backcourt of 6.6 Kobe Bryant & 6.6 Mardy Collins would take off on a great effort in the Eastern Conference for the next 5 seasons (with Kobe Leadership).
And when you add the hustling rebounding of David Lee, Balkman, and Frye with help from Morris the Knicks weak area would only be their foul-line shooting (these players wait for easy shots).
Nate Robinson speed and peremeter shooting off the bench as a Role-Player will be sufficient as the back-up guard with his athletic abilities.

The Marbury, Francis, Crawford dribbling crew that cant make a decent PASS off of their dribble need go else where with their talent (This is the Big-Apple we got High School Street Ballers that can make all kinds of PASSES off their dribble, especially alley-oop-passes off the dribble.).
Curry could go too because having a BIG-MAN that cant PASS when he is doubled team is the worst kind of BIG-Man, but when he cant rebound and block a shot at least once every two games is a Big-Man that soak the Bench Pine all season long.

Come on Knick-Fans lets be real with each other how many Knick Players do you have on your Fantasy Team? None right? just what I thought...

eastlinykfan

Benchwarmer
You know what, that is a great idea! We would basically trade shoot first PG/SGs and a dominant interior C who plays absolutely no D. We would be trading the Lakers a 33-49 record for the best player in the league and a rising young C. They would definitely be interested in that! Come on bro, that is not realistic at all! If IT could pull something like that off without sacrificing any of his young talent (Frye, Lee, Morris, Balk) and just giving the Lakers our over the hill garbage, that would be the most lop-sided trade in NBA history! IT would earn GM of the Year just by default! In order to get Kobe, even if he continues to ransom the LAL franchise, we would have to give up at least two of three (Frye, Lee, Balk) and Marbury just to start! Sorry to come down on you dude, but that will never happen.

metrocard

Legend
Marbury/Kobe back court would be lethal.

Marbury provides offense and defense.

Kobe provides better offense and defense.

I don't see how Isiah can pull that trade off though.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Kobe hates Bynum... which is why he was mad the lakers passed on JKidd to keep him... we can't give up Curry either... cuz without him... Kobe won't come... he's leaving LA cuz he doesn't have help... Curry would be a lethal #2...

metro... Kobe has trade override... and only has 3 teams on his list: NY, Chi, Pho... the lakers want him out of their division so phoenix is a no... Chi would have to give up too much talent and lose their ability to win (they would have to give up Deng, Gordon, or some combo)...

if we trade Francis/Marbury, Malik Rose, Frye/Lee, Balkman and #23 pick... we the numbers match up... we could aslo remove steph/steve and put crawford, nate and someone else to match salaries... we might have to take radmanovic though...

either way... I hope we can make it happen and keep Curry, Steph and Lee...
steph, kobe, qrich, dlee, EC = Eastern conference champs... they would also give anyone out west a run for their money... realisticly though... we might have to give up our favorite knick (DLee) unless Kobe says he's a keeper...

my passion is money,
a stash and a honey,
that don't ask no questions
but'll blast anybody...
-i like the new sig metro...

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
If I could keep David Lee, Balkman, Nate, Collins, Frye, Randolph Morris, and trade for Kobe Bryant and Bynum, I would do it in a heart beat.

The Backcourt of 6.6 Kobe Bryant & 6.6 Mardy Collins would take off on a great effort in the Eastern Conference for the next 5 seasons (with Kobe Leadership).
And when you add the hustling rebounding of David Lee, Balkman, and Frye with help from Morris the Knicks weak area would only be their foul-line shooting (these players wait for easy shots).
Nate Robinson speed and peremeter shooting off the bench as a Role-Player will be sufficient as the back-up guard with his athletic abilities.

The Marbury, Francis, Crawford dribbling crew that cant make a decent PASS off of their dribble need go else where with their talent (This is the Big-Apple we got High School Street Ballers that can make all kinds of PASSES off their dribble, especially alley-oop-passes off the dribble.).
Curry could go too because having a BIG-MAN that cant PASS when he is doubled team is the worst kind of BIG-Man, but when he cant rebound and block a shot at least once every two games is a Big-Man that soak the Bench Pine all season long.

Come on Knick-Fans lets be real with each other how many Knick Players do you have on your Fantasy Team? None right? just what I thought...

So let me understand your trade scenario.. You essentially want LA to give us the most recognized basketball star since Jordan, who's the #1 shooting guard in the league and one of the best defenders at his position as well as their young center for Marbury or Frances, Crawford and Curry and not 1 of the young talents that we have!?!?!? I don't think you could even make that trade on what ever video game you are playing and living through!

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
i think LA would love the idea of bringing EC back to LA... and Phil is a player's coach like IT... so EC would thrive... BUT... no way Kobe comes here if we give up Curry... no way...

Kiyaman

Legend
So let me understand your trade scenario.. You essentially want LA to give us the most recognized basketball star since Jordan, who's the #1 shooting guard in the league and one of the best defenders at his position as well as their young center for Marbury or Frances, Crawford and Curry and not 1 of the young talents that we have!?!?!? I don't think you could even make that trade on what ever video game you are playing and living through!

The main reason for this post was for everyone to understand what the Knicks have on their entire roster (Isiah hand pick Players), and who are standing in the way of the Knicks young nucleus players that have NBA future Promise (The same as the Chicago Bulls Gordon, Deng, Nocioni, and Tyson).

If the Knicks High Price veteran players were any good than they would've been the only talk of a trade for Kobe.
This way all the Knicks young players would not be involved in any Trade Talk when it came to Super-Star Players like Kobe or KG.

Lets Look at the Knicks High Price Veteran Roster and that also includes (6 NBA season Curry), Crawford, Francis, Q.Rich, Marbury, James, Jefferies, and Malik Rose (add-up these players salary).

Why cant the Knicks trade all of these High Price veteran Players to just get 3 veteran players: Kobe Bryant, Artest, and Rasheed Wallace to play with the Knicks young core players? WHY cant the Knicks do this?
Is it because all the Knicks high price veteran Players showed NO-Teamship, Leadership, or Team-Ballin on either side of the court since they been a Knick? maybe, thats why their NBA Value dropped so low, or was they over paid bums before they arrived? You Pick the answer???

P.S. Kobe & Collins in the backcourt, with SF-Artest, PF-Rasheed, and PF-Frye as Starters, with SF/PF-Lee, SF/PF-Balkman, and Combo-Guard Nate Robinson comming off the bench (8-Man Rotation)is clearly a Atlantic Division Champion and a second round Postseason challenge for the Eastern Conference.<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->