Roster Moves 7/11

Implied that Odom did something wrong as part of some agreement between him and PJ to get himself cut. Maybe further evidence of drug or mental illness issues. Sad. At the same time, I'm glad the Knicks are done with him before we really started. Aldrich could be a rotation player on this team with some upside.

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
Implied that Odom did something wrong as part of some agreement between him and PJ to get himself cut. Maybe further evidence of drug or mental illness issues. Sad. At the same time, I'm glad the Knicks are done with him before we really started. Aldrich could be a rotation player on this team with some upside.

think Odom was out of shape, and never made an attempt to get back into basketball shape... I think in the end we are better off without him, he is damaged goods...

Broadway

All Star
I knew the Odom signing was an absolute bust from jump. But what vet is going to be here to help mentor and teach our guys the triangle(rolls eyes)

Kiyaman

Legend
I knew the Odom signing was an absolute bust from jump. But what vet is going to be here to help mentor and teach our guys the triangle(rolls eyes)

Damn Odom! this act will be the conclusion of ur career (whatever it was).
I did want Odom & Shannon Brown veteranship to help Fisher carve 4 role-players from the SL young-players.

tiger0330

Legend
No surprise with Odom, wasn't impressed with his play the last couple of years and for him to come back from injuries and personal problems at his age was a long shot.

Cole had some nice games at the end of the season and we needed a backup big man. I didn't think we would resign him after letting Murry go though.