Josh Howard on the Knicks?

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Hey guys, just read that Josh Howard is considering the Knicks. Do we even have room for a guy like this? I have always liked his play but he has had injuries and not very productive the last couple of season, any thoughts?

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Never been the sharpest tool in the shed, combine that with what he's made a living in the NBA and that's his athleticism, knees injuries have robbed him of that. For vet minimum, don't mind taking him on, not going to come in and demand Carmelo's minutes. Good defender. As no more than a 15 minute guy, he's good depth, but his days of starting, being a top 8 rotation guy is done....at least for a team with championship aspirations.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
Jazz free agent forward Josh Howard expected to make a decision soon, source tell Y! Sports. Utah, IND, GS, BK and NY in mix.

Thread title somewhat misleading lol, should be "Josh Howard interested in Knicks"

I don't see Josh getting much playing time on the Knicks, i liked him when he was with Dallas he was a solid player but he hasn't been the same player since his ACL injury.

Kenyon Martin OR Matt Barnes are bigger needs

Martin- Paint enforcer down low off the bench with Camby

Barnes- Another body to throw at Lebron, Durant etc etc

Last edited:

p0nder

Starter
would fit in with the old ass crew we have running the show here but would increase our average age yet again. still has a good shot so yeah, for the right price...

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I hear you guys. The first thing that pops into mind when I hear josh howard is a little bit of everything type of guy. I used to have him in my fantasy league before the injuries and he would always but in the work. I personally think Kenyon Martin would be a great player for the last roster spot we have open, but i like josh and wish he could come close to his old stats if given the opportunity

elcol

Rotation player
this guy is a starter, amare is a starter, and hes not playing for what we have to give him

orangeblobman

Rotation player
I think this is the guy that spit on the American flag.

He used to ball at a high level and prior to LAST season I thought he had a strong chance at returning to All-Star form. But now, those dreams are dead.

He's done, put a turkey in him.

No thanks.

Kiyaman

Legend
I liked Josh Howard complimentary performance in Dallas so much I gave Josh Howard career 12+ seasons in the NBA with 2 injury seasons out of the 12 .... but when Josh Howard spitted ignorance out of his mouth, "a lot of players in the league smoke marijuana". I had to FIRE Josh Howard from the NBA on that comment .. go play overseas for snitching.

:smokin::gony::smokin:
:smokin:.........:smokin:

p0nder

Starter
hahaha "snitching" hahahahahaha

mannnn, everyone smokes weed, the world needs to catch up to the people.