up to date wiht the playoff race

insomniac

Benchwarmer
up to date with the playoff race

i set up a webpage that i will continue to update that breaks down the playoff race from a-z...

www.thebigpush.info

so enjoy and check back as i keep it updated....

are you ready for the big push?

go knicks

Last edited:

insomniac

Benchwarmer
thanks

it didnt take me long to make 1 night... its just one page and i figured it is good to have something like that to breakdown the playoff picture...

im not trying to make money off of it, just doing it for me and fellow knicks fans

mugili716

Benchwarmer
We should really include Indiana because they are actually tied with Miami if we can just string a few wins together we can get as low as 6th!!!! Thats a great website though bro .. good lookin out...

Big C

Benchwarmer
We should really include Indiana because they are actually tied with Miami if we can just string a few wins together we can get as low as 6th!!!! Thats a great website though bro .. good lookin out...

I was thinking about the Pacers today. We really need them to fall off the map. The Heat will only continue to win games. Especially since they are going to be playing 14 games at home.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
The Nets Loss To The Philly

Am Very Happy And Excited The Nets Lost To The Philly. And The Knicks Are Now A Half Game For The Eighth Seed In The Playoffs. Hopefully A Win Tuesday Night Against The Seattle Will Be Guaranteed In The Eighth Seed Cos The Nets Play A Very Good Team In The Nba In Dallas Mavericks.

mugili716

Benchwarmer
I was thinking about the Pacers today. We really need them to fall off the map. The Heat will only continue to win games. Especially since they are going to be playing 14 games at home.

Hey bro also did you know that the pacers have lost 5 in a row all by more than 10 points!!!. Thats great man.. so if it's not too much trouble the pacers would probably be a good idea for you to put on ur site. Also man i think that Miami isn't going to be able to keep up their play, I think after a couple of games shaq will not be able to be as consistent. Honestly if we can get David Lee back and francis can play half as good as he did last night, along with the return of starbury we really have an opportunity at the 6th seed.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
i see us at the 7 spot with a great chance to steal a first round playoff spot. i think miami gets the 6 and new jersey slips into 8 with indiana going home early. who knows we have a few more games agaist toronto and may be able to get to the 3 seed! that would be great and i think we could do it if toronto cools down a little. go NY

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i see us at the 7 spot with a great chance to steal a first round playoff spot. i think miami gets the 6 and new jersey slips into 8 with indiana going home early. who knows we have a few more games agaist toronto and may be able to get to the 3 seed! that would be great and i think we could do it if toronto cools down a little. go NY

yeah it would be great to have home court throughout the first round at least, but lets get in the playoffs first

009leosk

Rookie
we only need 1 game to be ahead of the Nets, if they lose tonight and knicks win we will be ahead of them for 1.5 games. There is great chance of that happening, The Nets are up against Dallas tonight.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
The Knicks usually play poorly against teams that are bad. The knicks better win tonight since they are on a good streak at home

GetRealistic

Starter

Whoa Whoa Whoa, i love the optimism but Toronto is no fluke their a good team. I see us making the playoffs but jumping Toronto and being the 3rd seeed lets not go crazy.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
oh im not saying im expecting to get the 3 seed im just saying it is within reach. i highly doubt we could get there because of the inconsistency and we seem to play horrible agaist our division especially the nets, celtics, and sixers for some reason. i dont get it and i dont think anyone does but those games have killed us all year. also teams with a flashy guard seem to tear us up i thought the win agaist atlanta was better then there record because joe johnson and those types of players usually take over games against us. but clydes been saying all year he thinks toronto will fade and im not giving up hope at the division title. #10 seems to be right often and im hoping hes right again.