Tim Thomas looking good- Nazi looking good.

Rojasmas

Rookie
If any of you premature boo-birds from that Cavalier game are browsing the forum, shame on you for booing Thomas after a couple of games in a Knicks uniform. He's playing real well now. He has elevated his game in both scoring and rebound numbers since he got here. Marbury played like garbage for about two weeks, it wasn't Thomas's fault for all the losses. Stephon is back to being himself now it appears, and Nazi is crushing it on the boards and even scoring some. So don't clap when TT monster dunks when you booed him that Sunday! Milwaukee can have KVH. Come playoff time we all have seen his disappearing act. Hasta luego.

jayp

Benchwarmer
so far, they have been proving that the trade wasn't a bust.. i like Nazr, he is one of those few players who cares less if he scores.. as i read different articles he always mentioned he was out there to defend and rebound :)

WiL8000

Rotation player
Like most New Yorkers, after having so many losing seasons we will jump on or off whoever is responsible for the loss. One thing that doesn't change is no matter how bad the Knicks may have been or will be, I am always a hardcore fan, for the good and the bad. The same goes with other New York teams, just look at the Rangers for the last seven years. When T.Thomas first joined the team things didn't look good, lets face it. It's not that I didn't want him to prevail in this trade. It's because I want the Knicks to win period. When a player is not playing to their potential, I definately will jump all over them, I don't care if its TThomas, Houston, Marbury, Hardaway..... it don't matter who it is.

Mondo

Benchwarmer
Hey if they were never booed, who knows if they would play this good?

You can be sure they don't want to be booed again.

jayp

Benchwarmer
its natural for fans to boo their teams, if they see that the team is not giving their best then i see no reason to not boo them..

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I thought it was horrible the way fans booed Houston. The guy just came back from an injury. It's ridiculous to expect that he will be in his for immediately.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I agree with TrueBlue20, on this one, you can't expect anyone to play well after missing that much time. Houston will have his game back by the playoffs if all goes well.[/img][/quote]

jayp

Benchwarmer
well, i wasn't referring to 1 player being booed but rather the whole team.. but you're right, the fans have too much expectations from someone coming off an injury.. although cwebb is playing pretty fine, hehe :)

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
In New York, if you don't play well, you get booed. It's just the way things work, but people can never say, "oh we got an easy schedule coming up". Listen, when teams come to the Garden, they play extra hard, because this is MSG guys, every players dream! Everyone comes out and plays with their full intensity to put on a show. In New York, you get booed if you don't play well. I don't care if you just got traded, one day in New York where you don't play a decent game, the fans are on you. It's actually a good way of encouraging the players to play harder. Booing someone is more effective then jumping from your seat and yelling "COME ON GUYS YOU CAN DO IT!". Plus, don't say you don't think it was wrong that we booed him, because only the morons boo the players for no reason. these people do this when they're drunk or don't know anything about the game. These are pro basketball players and especially the stars like Houston and Marbury are expected to play well regardless of what happened. If they are booed, they should be able to take it well and just use it as a boost for next time.

Rojasmas

Rookie
I spoke wrongly when I said they shouldn't have booed Tim Thomas. It wasn't actually a boo. It was the "Keith Van Horn" chant. This was an obvious diss to Tim Thomas alone, not the entire team. The whole team was playing like crap, not just Tim Thomas. So boo the team, don't just diss one guy who just got traded here... Later.