New York @ LA Clippers 01/30 Game Thread (L 89-96)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
knicks_100.gif
@
clippers_100.gif

Lineups:

New York Knicks (18-25 ) ::6-14 on Road
stephon_marbury.jpg
jamal_crawford.jpg
nazr_mohammed.jpg
trevor_ariza.jpg
kurt_thomas.jpg
herb_williams.jpg

LA Clippers (21-23 ) :: 16-10 at Staples Center
rick_brunson.jpg
corey_maggette.jpg
chris_kaman.jpg
bobby_simmons.jpg
elton_brand.jpg
mike_dunleavy_sr.jpg

Game Time: 10:30 PM EST
TV: MSG, MSGHD
Radio: 1050 ESPN

Game Recap
Clippers 96 - Knicks 89

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
i say we win 95-90.

crawford : 25 points
marbury : 25 and 10
KT : 12 pts 12 rbs

(if we play the warriors with mike dunleavey senior, TT will look like AI ! 8) )

GO NY GO

NYKnicks15

Starter
id love to say we have a good chance here. if all our players were healthy then yes that say...but were playing short handed...

Mohammed
Baker
Sundov
KThomas
Sweetney
Williams
Crawford
Marbury
Norris
Brewer

Injured
TThomas
Houston
Hardaway*
Ariza*

if the * players do have a chance of playing i think we have a chance of winning but then again you cant underestimate Brand, Maggette, Kaman and the clippers there a good youthful team...well see how it goes GO KNICKS!!!

DownUnderKnick3

Benchwarmer
Yes if we didn't have so many injuries espicially at the swingman position then i would pick us to win this game.

BUT

With all the injuries i unfortunatly beleive we will go down, if things go our way though and Stephon is aggressive, Jamal is sinking his shot and Mohammed is being dominant down low then we do have the tools to win this ball game.

It should be close...

Trin_Starr

Starter
Have you guys ever noticed that whenever the knicks have a lead at half time - you would think that they would get a half time speech to pump them up and bring in the 2nd half, but they always lose the lead they built???

It seems that opposing teams always come out with much more energy and intensity after half time!
The knicks were 18-27 in the 3rd and 20-24 in the 4th, after having a 6pt lead at the half....somebody needs to be giving better motivational speeches at the half!