The Truth

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
This site is going down and I mean big time. The debates are slow, the convos are getting stupid. and a lot of great posters aren't posting anymore. Thanks to a select few.... ((You know who all of them are))Also because of the poor play of the Knicks. Rady hasn't been posting for a whle, everything is going bad the forum is being "taken over one thread at a time" by the "posters that can't post"... I am not a big Starbury fan myself, but its the antimarburyfans that made is thread suck seriously.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
This site has been going downhill, recently. I tried to make this site more fun, by trading for Eddy Curry, on the Fantasy Trade Thread, but it didn't work. I'll try and make some good threads, to try and make this site more fun, but it's going to take teamwork, to make this site as good as it was, towards the beginning of the Knicks season.

GetRealistic

Starter
The site is fine. People just have better things to do then talk about the worst team in the NBA. How much more can we dicuss the lottery, shit ass Marbury, and the young players.

The marbury debates didn't ruion the site. The worthless internet personal attacks made it bad. Anybody who messages personal insults on a forum is coward. Its one thing when MSG says it cause hes a huge D. Nicholes fan and hes obviously joking. But i mean in one thread i was called a punk ass nigga. I mean honestly are you serious? What type of man says stuff like that period, let alone on the internet.

I think the site will be fine when the season is over. Then we can talk coachin changes, he draft and possible trades.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I know alot of the blame has gone to me and metro, I disagree with that. Most of the time it is anti-marbury posters who take shots at marbury fans, now we got donchris goin around with his signature.

Im not lookin to argue as much, I have tried to become more open minded as several of my posts reflect over the last couple of weeks. Im upset to see the hypocritical actions of anti-marbury posters always crying about too much marbury beef, but they most the time are the wons instigating it.

Earlier today, I wrote that I "agree to disagree" with Kiyaman. Im not looking to get into stupid arguements, im just looking to contribute to this forum in a positive way.

ABCD and Nyknicks126 made good points, and another problem is the Knicks themselves. If we were going to the playoffs I think more people would be posting but we got the Fantasy game now and the draft coming up.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The site is fine. People just have better things to do then talk about the worst team in the NBA. How much more can we dicuss the lottery, shit ass Marbury, and the young players.

The marbury debates didn't ruion the site. The worthless internet personal attacks made it bad. Anybody who messages personal insults on a forum is coward. Its one thing when MSG says it cause hes a huge D. Nicholes fan and hes obviously joking. But i mean in one thread i was called a punk ass nigga. I mean honestly are you serious? What type of man says stuff like that period, let alone on the internet.

I think the site will be fine when the season is over. Then we can talk coachin changes, he draft and possible trades.

The 1st thing I bolded is unecessary, just keep it to Marbury. Leave the hate outta this.

The 2nd thing, who called you a punk ass n*gga?

GetRealistic

Starter
Your best buddy did. MSG i actually like posting with you, cause i know its all in good fun. We argue but not serious it for the sake of a good time.

Starks

Starter
I agree that the site hasn't been as stimulating as it used to be, but I think the Knicks are the core reason for that.

If the Knicks were winning, Starbury Wars would be buried by other interesting topics. I havent watched a knick game in weeks, and when i did, i felt like I was wasting my time.

The Knicks have an apathetic fan base, and it shows by not having many new posters to the site. If there was interest in the Knicks, people would be searching for fan sites and ko.com are on the first that comes up on google.

Right now basketball fans are interested in NCAA and the west coast NBA teams.

All of us on the site are the diehards; and we keep posting as means of venting as a means of airing of our grievances. Our girlfriends don't understand and some of our friends don't care; and thats why we come here. Fans form communties/support groups on these sites and its why keep coming back.

Believe me I'm burnt burnt out to. I don't even write columns anymore because of my disinterest in the team.

My suggestion is that we start having more general conversations about the NBA.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Your best buddy did. MSG i actually like posting with you, cause i know its all in good fun. We argue but not serious it for the sake of a good time.

I use to not like posting with you but I have switched up my style recently. I have no problem with, I wish you wouldnt make some of the Marbury comments you do but its whatever, im just doin me no homo.

As for Metro, i hope he comes back. Alot of his great posts were underappreciated, no one gave him credit because they disagreed with him. Metro had some long arguements with other posters such as knickslover and hometheaterguy without things gettin personal. He had his reasons to say what he said, but i dont have a comment on what he said to you. Thats not my business to go there, I consider metro to be the best poster. Your someone I get along with now so im not gettin in between you 2 (no homo).

nyKnicks126

Yeah I agree with all of you. Some of the personal attacks were getting old, but I hope this thread is the turning point to a better ko.com.

I know people have mixed feelings about metros posting, but I want metro back, and I respect him and his good posts.

Good idea Starks we should have more convos about the NBA, but my main interest is the Knicks, and the upcoming draft.

Last edited:

GetRealistic

Starter
I cold care less if he comes back or not. I think its obvious what my thoughts are towards him so ill leave it at that. But like i said i don't care because if he does come back i'll simple put him on my ignore list like many other posters have.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I want Metrocard back, too(no homo). Metrocard and MSGKnickz33 are the best thread makers and posters on this site; without either one of them, the Site loses part of its edge.

nyKnicks126

True, MSG makes the threads, I do my research on topics going around the Knicks, and the league, metro makes statistical comments, and the rest of the great posters like ABCD, GoDLEE, etc. respond with logic. Like most of the great posters do. I don't care about how much I most but I like whats in them. Some of my statements are long some short but to a point.

Moz106

Benchwarmer
whenever i get online Knicksonline.com is the 1st site i get on, to me metro and msg are the real anchors of this site, if it wasn't for them this site wud be nothing, i mean msg takes time off and give a pre game report and he does it with a passion, i listen to him make very strong comments in my silence (no homo) same thing goes for metro, dis dude is a real knick fan....

I'm not a big poster, most of the time's i jus read n post when i have to, and sum times when i want to post, msg or metro stole my idea lol... yall guys are the backbones of this site but at the same time the marbury haters r the ones who keep the site alive as well, we all have to agree to disagree.. It's a pity it have to comes down to this for my team, a team i've cried for, felt overjoyed for, from since the 1994 season til now imma knick fan and this is the worst state i've ever seen this franchise, my girl one day even told me wwhy dont i love her the way i love the knicks, if lovin the kniicks is wrong i don't want 2 be right!!!! I appreciate everyone on dis site, yall like my family, lets jus keep a positive outlook and look on to the future, when isiah's gone, we trade eddy curry and crawford we'll start winning and gettin our fans back
GOd BLess!!!!!!!

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
KOL is eternal. There just isn't much out there right now. This happens every year that the Knicks suck. Fans are very hyped up for the first 4 or 5 months. But when the team starts to suck it up, posts usually diminish. There are great things about this site. 15 is good for disappearing then out of no where dropping insider knowledge. I've tried to follow suit but most of my posts are rumor driven. And MSGKnickz33 laid down the game by game thread for true fanatics. It's only natural that more fans come out when a team is doing well.

Regarding personal insults, I've got to agree, it's gone overboard. I'm somewhat responsible for that. Not that I've initiated the attacks but by responding to them. We need to get back to respect for all posters and bloggers and try to cut down on the profanity. You may notice I like to use analogies to point out what I deem stupid comments rather than calling some what a @$@#$ ass #$#. Just a though.

What a bunch of girls, is it that time of the month? Go get yourself some maxy pads ladies, stop crying over metrocard. This isnot a subway station, this is an website. Whay kind of a name is that???

I am the nw best posater here, in time everyone will agree. I have to laugh at all your posts, including don piss and msgdicks. Stop cryin like women and :beer::gony:

metrocard

Legend
Moz, thanks my Caribbean brother.

Kiyaman has made some incredible contributes to this site with his insight, we all should be blessed to have him here.

I wish the moderators got more involved in the posting.

donchris, 126, acbd, MSG33, Starks, thekidd, paris, homer, GetRealstic, jzero, Roco, DavidLeeFan, etc...all share different opinions could give you be the best insight more than any other forum can give.

People have been mad emotional over the Marbury thing, one person gets shut down on one point, they go crazy, and become overly delusional and emotional that it becomes personal to get that person back. Unfortunately I've been that person; this poster becomes a cancer to the website since they contribute nothing to the website(no news breaking articles, helpless resource links, productive arguments, insight and logc, good feedback). Posters like these should be ignored or be terminated. I mean, Don Chris can be the worst poster of this site sometimes because of he has his pride and hates losing a debate; but at time he's grown out of his loses and still tries to contribute which you have to respect him for. GetRealstic can be a little too serious and emotional at times, but he could be a funny or corny dude, which we need on this site, everyone else does a really great job. The thing I love about this site is everyone has their own writing style. You could change a person's avatar, signature and even username, but you'll KNOW right away who's writing that post.

This site has been going down for obvious reasons, I suggest you guys to advertise this site and get more people on here.

Moz, I want you to post more; I'll post less so you could have some spot light. I'm really an out spoken dude and will say the least popular thing as long as its logical, and the truth related to my team of the New York Knicks. I want nothing but success and W's for this franchise, I want a franchise player I can brag about when comparing to guys like Paul, Kobe, Lebron, Howard and KG...I want a playoff team so I can talk shit to other playoff teams how New York is back and is going to increase NBA ratings by a mile. I want that BACK again, so I will continue to pimp slap down anything that keeps me and the Knick fans from getting that back(Isiah and Isiah apologist).

Isiah is done now, all Isiahsexuals should be locked up or terminated from this site now. The dark ages are now over.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yo i stopped posting here for awhile...i mean im trying 2 come back but idk...its just the same shyt all the time i mean its true...wtf else can we say about the knicks...we talk about the same problems and share our opinions about it and all the time it just all of us saying we fucking suck...and we do...the marbury arguments...man i like marbury...started liking him when he was scoring like 30 or 40 points...but either way no matter what anyone says about marbury were still a lottery team...yea its isiah fault and marbury has sometimes acted stupid but he is a good player and basically isiah changed alot of players...dont blame marbury for the way he acted sometimes...but still when it comes down 2 it were still a lottery team and he aint help us much this season...well injury but still dont matter if people thinks its isiahs fault or marburys fault were still a lottery team...all this arguing and shyt dont change nuttin we still suck and what else can we really say...all these talks just go right back 2 us sucking...we are the worst team well actually Miami is but still were the second worst team and what else can we say about the knicks...i blame isiah ofcourse cuz when it comes down 2 it he did assemble this team...hes the one that gave them those big ass paychecks...and the marbury situation he is a great player dont like how he acts sometimes but he is a great player hes just a good player on a bad FUCKED up team...this site i cant imagine how weak it will be come playoff time...

LJ4ptplay

Starter
This site is going down and I mean big time. The debates are slow, the convos are getting stupid. and a lot of great posters aren't posting anymore. Thanks to a select few.... ((You know who all of them are))Also because of the poor play of the Knicks. Rady hasn't been posting for a whle, everything is going bad the forum is being "taken over one thread at a time" by the "posters that can't post"... I am not a big Starbury fan myself, but its the antimarburyfans that made is thread suck seriously.

I don't think it has been the antimarbury fans OR the marbury fans that have brought this site down. It's been the Marbury debates all together. As far as I'm concerned, there is no need to bring that argument up anymore. Overall this site is the best Knick site around. The majority of posters here are great and I look forward to reading everybody's posts on a daily basis.

The Knicks sucking has also been a major reason why this site is going down. Until something changes, there is no reason to discuss the Knicks. They suck and evrybody here knows why. One thing I have noticed though, is the lack of current news posted on this site. There used to be current news articles posted in the "Today's Headlines" section, but the latest headlines are from early January. Does anybody know why? I used to look forward to getting my Knick updates from this site, but now I have to filter through Hoopshype.com.

nyKnicks126

I guess I wasn't wrong with what I said, the forum is continueing its downfall. More and more stupid arguements. Come on guys we all know the REAL truth to these arguements anyway ;) you know what I mean.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think we all know who causes most of the problems on here. If this particular poster was banned i think alot of the fighting would go away. I tried to make peace with this poster but he continued to only respond to things said by me and 1 other poster. He constantly stalks us, must be one of those predators or sumthin.