Paul Pierce: 'Hate' for Knicks Has Grown, Time for Nets to 'Start Running' NY

New New York

Quiet Storm
What a clown!

Reggie Miller
Jordan
Hakeem

all those above listed players killed title hopes and tormented us...Pierce had beat us in the regular season at times in the past and absolutely sucked against us in the playoffs this year!

Where is his lengendary Garden performance in the playoffs? Doesn't even know what it takes to be a hated player by us

Whats the matter being a Brooklyn Net not enough of a status sympbol for you? But just like any other Net you come to NY and hop on the Knicks nuts! Pathetic

Dude is trying make a name for himself...did MJ or Miller ever claim this? He's basically admitting that being a Knick nemisis is a praise worthy title and he wishes to be one

He wants to be booed loudly by us because he wants/needs the hate, sadly we hate you because you not because what you do on the court but because you're a chump off the court! Get a life

sorry Paul we just don't care that much about you!

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Paul Pierce signing with the Nets makes him #1 rival

From the level of Mike Dunleavy to the once in a lifetime talent in Michael Jordan, I am faced with the reality of how much I might dislike Paul Pierce. Knicks rivals come one by one, with their daggers and lethal injection of something that turns their veins into ice. One of those men is Paul Pierce and I despised him. The feeling was felt when he was in Boston, and now he will try to run the Knicks out of Manhattan faster than the Penn Station train station expansion will. The Nets are built for now, but injuries might take a toll. However, the results won't change what is soon to come. Those results will be an upgrade to # 1 Knick Villain of all time, starting this year as a Brooklyn Net. Let the rivalry commence.

Here is Pierce: "I think the hate [for the Knicks] has grown a little. Everybody knows how much I disliked the Knicks when I was with the Celtics, but I think it's grown to another level," Pierce said on ESPN NewYork 98.7 FM's "The Michael Kay Show" on Thursday. "I think it's time for the Nets to start running this city."

Is he #1 on your villain list?

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...rce-says-brooklyn-nets-start-running-new-york

Rob Low

Rotation player
He has been for a while and this just takes it to another level. There's no one on this earth I hate more than Paul Pierce and his patchy beard.

nixon7

Benchwarmer
It has just been confirmed that Pierce will be introduced at all Knick games at the Barclay's Center by Paul Heyman.

petescud

Starter
I'm not fearing the Nets....I think the Pacers and the Heat will be our nemisis this year (as well as last)

bigapple

Starter
wish Knicks can do these moves against heat

+ i will never forget 4th quarter game 6 almost 30 pts overturn.

metrocard

Legend
I'm not fearing the Nets....I think the Pacers and the Heat will be our nemisis this year (as well as last)

I believe they all will be very hard teams to compete against. I do believe Knicks can pull out a win against these squads, but I'm not sure in a 7 game series. We shall see.

petescud

Starter
I think if Melo could be more a team player, and not play off so obvious with his iso play, we beat a lot of these teams in 7...The Beno/Metta pickups helps quite a bit

nixon7

Benchwarmer
:thewave:

[size=+2]WRESTLEMANIA 2014[/size]

[size=+3]PAUL PIERCE vs. THE ROCK[/size]

with special guest referee

[size=+2]TIM DONAGHY[/size]

:thewave:​

DrB

Benchwarmer
Piece is a muvafuka

But Garnett is a dirty player. I can easily hate Garnett but Piece was never dirty.

Kiyaman

Legend

I finally took the time to look at the Nets & Bulls roster for the 2013-14 season .. they are the tougher team to beat in the regular season having outstanding talent under a strategic (keep the ball moving) Headcoach.
Defense will be there #1 allied.

No matter how I match it up Felton/Shump/JRsmith vs Deron/JJ/Terry, or Tyson/K-Mart/Melo vs Noah/Boozer/Deng in a postseason series .. we seem to come out as the underdog in a series.

HC Woody will have to do some heavy overtime coaching to get 8 players GELLIN this upcomming season.
Detroit & Cavs upgraded over the offseason, no tellin about some of the other Eastern conference teams.

p0nder

Starter
Pierce became dirtier when Allen and Garnett came to Boston.

Yeah their entire defensive system was to be as dirty as possible and get away with it based on their name recognition and star status, intimidating the refs and being braggarts and basically just ****ty people. Go watch some of the 09-10 season and check out how they play defense. it's not effort, it's thuggery. there's a major difference between being a tough guy with honor and being a thug that gets away with murder.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I put it like this vs the other 14 teams in the East when we play anyone but the Heat we have the best player on the floor and that right there is the key to it all

The Nets dont have that, the Bulls do but he's gonna need some time, the Pacers have a nice 1-2 punch

No one should write us off, the fact that our fans are is just stupid

LeFlume

All Star
I put it like this vs the other 14 teams in the East when we play anyone but the Heat we have the best player on the floor and that right there is the key to it all

The Nets dont have that, the Bulls do but he's gonna need some time, the Pacers have a nice 1-2 punch

No one should write us off, the fact that our fans are is just stupid

An excellent point Mr CA7 - green coming your way Sir.

Never write us off - When Melo is on he is ON