All Start Game on Valentines Day?

p0nder

Starter
What genius scheduler made the all-star game fall on the same day as valentines day? Could I look like more of a inconsiderate a--hole then when I'm watching the all-star game instead of doing romantic things for my woman?

Basically I'm not going to get to see any of the game, tho it's always a bullshit scrimmage with no defense played. But still I WANTED to see that bullshit game!

I guess I'll console myself with the fact that I get laid.

:beer:

Starks

Starter
They do this every season, and every season I have a 6 minute rant about it.

I'm getting used to this, so I'm cutting my rant down by 3 minutes this season.

If Lee gets put in to replace Pierce, then I'll really have something to be pissed off about.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
What genius scheduler made the all-star game fall on the same day as valentines day? Could I look like more of a inconsiderate a--hole then when I'm watching the all-star game instead of doing romantic things for my woman?

Basically I'm not going to get to see any of the game, tho it's always a bullshit scrimmage with no defense played. But still I WANTED to see that bullshit game!

I guess I'll console myself with the fact that I get laid.

:beer:
I agree but that is what the dvr is for. Just go to a place where they aint showing sports.:2cents:

p0nder

Starter
Good call on the DVR thing. I'll have to set that! still would be much happier if they didn't do it on v-day!>:9

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
All-star game is overrated. Catch the dunk contest (Nate!), 3 point shoot out (Gallo!) and the other festivities on saturday(?). Chill with your girl on Sunday.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
All-star game is overrated. Catch the dunk contest (Nate!), 3 point shoot out (Gallo!) and the other festivities on saturday(?). Chill with your girl on Sunday.

Took the words right outta my mouth. Hopefully Gallo does good in the rookie-soph game, Nate wins the dunk contest, and Gallo wins the three point contest. But I could give a shit watching the All-Star game..hell we play beta defense than that game...which is quite pathetic