Trade: ZRandolph for Lamar Odom

CoolClyde

Successful Trade Scenario
Congratulations on a successful trade.

New York Trade Breakdown
Change in Team Outlook: -3.7 ppg, +0.3 rpg, and +1.4 apg.

<table class="breakdowntable" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <th colspan="2" scope="col">Incoming Players</th> </tr> <tr> <td class="photo">
Odom_Lamar_lal.jpg
</td> <td> Lamar Odom
6-10 SF from Rhode Island
14.0 ppg, 10.6 rpg, 3.5 apg in 38.0 minutes </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="breakdowntable" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <th colspan="2" scope="col">Outgoing Players</th> </tr> <tr> <td class="photo">
Randolph_Zach_nyk.jpg
</td> <td> Zach Randolph
6-9 PF from Michigan State
17.7 ppg, 10.3 rpg, 2.1 apg in 32.9 minutes</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Due to New York and L.A. Lakers being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. New York and L.A. Lakers had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Trade ID
Trade ID #4556853

Every trade made by fans is allocated a unique Trade ID which you can share with friends and fellow basketball fans to allow them to see your trade scenario.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
There is no way LA would go for that trade. Regardless of how little value Z-Bo has, the Lakers want to use Pau Gasol at the PF and Bynum at Center. They will use Odom at the SF spot. They don't need a PF, they need a SF.

Starks

Starter
I'm pretty sure Odom is a free agent. In fact the story on real gm was that Mitch Kuphchak is non committal in even attempting to resign him.

Odom would be good in New Orleans.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
There is no way LA would go for that trade. Regardless of how little value Z-Bo has, the Lakers want to use Pau Gasol at the PF and Bynum at Center. They will use Odom at the SF spot. They don't need a PF, they need a SF.

yea and anyways im pretty sure the lakers wudnt want z-bo even if they cud get him 4 nothin

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

co-sign. close thread.

paris401

Starter
why settle for odom... why not include starbury, jerome,jefferies, and get back kobe and gasol... so leaving will be

starbury 22m - kobe 21m
zach 15m - gasol 15m
jeffies 6.2
jerome 6.0 -odom 14m

we might have to include a small contract to make it work... maybe include 2 small contracts and maybe the lakers will throw in bynum..

Kiyaman

Legend
After that game when Zach Randolph blew up in (President & Coach) Isiah Thomas face by yelling at him plus refusing to take the seat that Isiah offered him during that game made Zach value as a player a grade C (for Cancer).
I strongly believe that their is not one NBA coach in the league that will approve the acceptance of Zach character and his $44 million dollar contract on their roster.

With all of the pull & juice that Donnie Walsh have in this NBA league, I'm sure that Owner Dolan wants him to get Zach Randolph off this Knick team ASAP. That is why all the Knick players that Walsh mentioned in his interview he did not mention Zach name untill forced on him by reporters.
Walsh know that to get rid of Zach Randolph will cost the Knicks the performance of David Lee in that trade.

paris401

Starter
After that game when Zach Randolph blew up in (President & Coach) Isiah Thomas face by yelling at him plus refusing to take the seat that Isiah offered him during that game made Zach value as a player a grade C (for Cancer).
I strongly believe that their is not one NBA coach in the league that will approve the acceptance of Zach character and his $44 million dollar contract on their roster.

With all of the pull & juice that Donnie Walsh have in this NBA league, I'm sure that Owner Dolan wants him to get Zach Randolph off this Knick team ASAP. That is why all the Knick players that Walsh mentioned in his interview he did not mention Zach name untill forced on him by reporters.
Walsh know that to get rid of Zach Randolph will cost the Knicks the performance of David Lee in that trade.

agree 100pct.... the 'black-hole' by himself has no chance of being traded... in order to get rid of him and his 44m contract walsh will have to really sweeten the deal... and probably have to blow the other gm...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
walsh will have to really sweeten the deal... and probably have to blow the other gm...

Thats actually why hes gonna keep isiah around. There was an article about this today, whenever their not far from completing a deal there gonna have isiah suck off the other gm to complete deals. Isiah doesnt mind, thats what him and crawford do all the time, plenty of practice.

Kiyaman

Legend
I know Balkman had a terrible season but I like what he adds on the court when playing alongside of my two favorite players "Lee & Nate".
I wished this Knick team would've kept "Demetris Nichols" for the sake of him and Chandler putting in that extra practice together this season to become more creative on the peremeter in providing defense and preventing the passing-lane to be so easy on the Knicks.

I would've LUV to see a second-unit team come off the bench this season in C-Morris, PF-Lee, SF-Chandler, SF/SG-Balkman, SF/SG-Nichols, and PG-Nate Robinson, just to show that the addition of two veteran leadership players added to this lineup next season to make an 8-man rotation would keep this Knick Team at the 500 mark all season.

I dont see players like Marbury, Crawford, Jones, Q.Rich, Jefferies, Malik, Zach, and Curry, improving and changing their talent & skillz to what's best for the team because they all have long contracts inwhich each are way over paid for the performance they give each game. They all know they will never get paid higher than what they are making for the Knicks. Their performance look like they are all jealous of the wisest Knick player Jerome James in the lockerroom...