Couple KO Birthdays

GetRealistic

Starter
haha..... Promoting your own Bday now JPZ.... But happy bday non the less.

And we all know Metro will make his own thread talking about his birthday.

metrocard

Legend
Keg
blue hawaiian
cranberryvodka
hennessy
hurricane
flip cup
beer pong
flip pong
miguel cotto fighting
dancing
juice
the bronx
pr day parade right after that saturday

only thing that ****s up my bday weekend is i got work 10AM-5P on my actual b-day then a ****ing Biology exam at 6 PM

****ing ridiculous :lol:

New New York

Quiet Storm
Keg
blue hawaiian
cranberryvodka
hennessy
hurricane
flip cup
beer pong
flip pong
miguel cotto fighting
dancing
juice
the bronx
pr day parade right after that saturday

only thing that ****s up my bday weekend is i got work 10AM-5P on my actual b-day then a ****ing Biology exam at 6 PM

****ing ridiculous :lol:

LOL, I hate Bio, No lie I had a party when I got an A- in that class.

Happy Born day to both of you dudes!

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Metro, happy almost birthday.....

Jpz happy birthday

:beer:

Damn my b-day was in june too but I ''forgot'' to make a tread about it lol.

Nevertheless happy b-day guys and may God and the Knicks give you (and us) a nice present on draft night(rubio)and this summer(get rid of edy curry and jefferies)

KingCharles34

All Star
happy birthday to both of you's, and congrats to miguel cotto...hes a true warrior and it was great to see him get the win last night.

Metro, how was the parade? It had to be a memorable one after Cotto pulled that victory off, I dont know how he did it...he couldnt even see punches coming he had so much blood going into his eye. Hes got the heart of a champion, and in my eyes hes still undefeated. Margacheato would have never had won if he wasnt using that plaster of paris stuff.

metrocard

Legend
happy birthday to both of you's, and congrats to miguel cotto...hes a true warrior and it was great to see him get the win last night.

Metro, how was the parade? It had to be a memorable one after Cotto pulled that victory off, I dont know how he did it...he couldnt even see punches coming he had so much blood going into his eye. Hes got the heart of a champion, and in my eyes hes still undefeated. Margacheato would have never had won if he wasnt using that plaster of paris stuff.

He fought with one eye with a headbutt from Clottey...a lot of people want to take the win from Cotto because a lot of people lost money betting against Cotto.

Cotto fought a great fight, so did Clottey.
But Cotto was the one who had a KO in the first round and finished the fight in the 12th.

Clottely just faded away sadly.

Now we got Cotto vs Pacq.

metrocard

Legend
I celebrated it last week saturday..its actually the 16th...where I had another party on this tuesday.

how was ur bday?