My Ewing Tribute Video

Hey guys...I usually just post over somewhere else...but decided to pop in; I spoke to one of the guys from this website...so figured i'd sign up.

Anyways...my Patrick Ewing tribute video is well worth the time to click the link and watch...I think you'll all like it...it's pretty emotional.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8T2l5Emzu-I&search=patrick ewing tribute

If any of you want to talk Knicks, or NBA, i'm completley obsessed with both...my AOL/AIM sn is Knickplaya

-KP

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Great job man, i saw it a month or two ago! Noticed you used a lot of footage from the standing tall film.. i remember when i first saw it, i dropped a few tears..

anyway, welcome to our forums!

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
The video brought a tear to my eye, great video! It is so great to see footage from when the Knicks were the beast of the east and Ewing is Mr. NY in my eyes and your video did him justice, geat job.

Ewing33

Benchwarmer
Wow thanks so much for that

I started following hoop as a Georgetown fan and still remember the day I became a Knick fan...the day Ewing went there...It was great to see all those old memories..and to remember when basketball really was important and special in NY. Maybe we never won that championship...but basketball meant something and those teams fought for every win...damn that was great.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

rady

Administrator
Staff member
ewing33, do you know the standing tall video? it has a lot of his georgetown years.. very touching

rady

Administrator
Staff member

to bad it's from 93 and a lot of his great moments are not included, but it's still touching

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Patrick Ewing would have easily been in the top 5 big men if he would have won a championship and put up numbers like his 89-90 year and if he didn't tear ligaments in his wrist he would have never dropped under 20 points in my opinion. Pat is easily one of the top shooting centers of all time and his athletisim was by far the top in the world. He is still my dream center...

Pat Ewing Tribute!!??? What a Joke, YOU MUST BE KIDDING!

So, tell me ... how many championships did Ewing get for the Knicks ??? I believe the answer is ZEEEEERO!!!

How in the world can you say that Pat Ewing was a positive asset for the Knicks? Who cares what his stats were. This guy had no guts and was a total loser for the team.

This was a guy who refused to defer a portion of his salary when in order to make room in the salary cap (to be paid in later years) to allow the Knicks to make some much needed trades at the time (I forget for who, but it's irrelevant), because Pat Ewing had a clause in his contract that stated he had to be the highest paid player on the team!! This coming from one of the BIGGEST CHOKE ARTITSTS in Knicks history, who when called on to win the game missed endless shots from within the paint to help seal the Knicks fate as loosers. It’s no surprise that this other halfwit [The 1 and Only] is on the same page with this ‘Tribute’. In all reality this should be a tribute of CHOKERS who did absolutely nothing to help the Knicks win a championship. Let me guess ... you probably think Isiah Thomas is one of the greatest GMs in Knicks history as well.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Are you even a knick fan? Or are you some scrub typing on your mommas computer trying to get people mad. To me you're a joke...I can't get mad at your posts cuz they're so funny. Not only does any one not take you seriously but you are the joke of the forum. You're the guy baking cakes instead of playing basketball with the rest of the boys...you're the guy that hates on patrick ewing and dares to speak on this forum. I say we all take a vote and kick this barbie doll whore up outta here...

Say Whhhat?

The 1 and Only said:
Are you even a knick fan? Or are you some scrub typing on your mommas computer trying to get people mad. To me you're a joke...I can't get mad at your posts cuz they're so funny. Not only does any one not take you seriously but you are the joke of the forum. You're the guy baking cakes instead of playing basketball with the rest of the boys...you're the guy that hates on patrick ewing and dares to speak on this forum. I say we all take a vote and kick this barbie doll whore up outta here...

LOL, that was good. I really am laughing out loud (Furreal) ... the baking cakes thing really cracked me up too ... LOL too funny ... Now ...

Please tell me however, what the hell did Pat Ewing actually do for the Knicks? ... and please don't quote stats to me. Stats are history and unfortunately that history under Pat Ewing did not include a CHAMPIONSHIP, did it ? I didn't think so. And why ?? Because HE CHOAKED !! Thank you very much. Now let me go back to mopping the kitchen floor.

And by the way, you and your whole damn crew couldn't stop my fade away jumper from anywhere on the court. In your face ...

In the immortal words of "The Pickle" ...
I’m a longtime Knicks fan and I don’t know how any Knicks fan could come to a different conclusion.”

http://www.sportspickle.com/features/volume5/2006-0201-thomas.html

You Really Are A Loser

What you prove is that you have no game. Talk about lack of reasoning. You and the rest of your sorry boyz on this site who do nothing but suck Isiah Thomas’s dick are nothing but a bunch of chumps. Stop dodging the issue like the girlyboi that you are and stop quoting stats to me. Like I said, if you could read that is, there’s no question Ewing looked good on paper. Try extracting your head from your ass and admit that Ewing did nothing but CHOKE when it came time to win the big one. The only thing he did for the big apple was choke to death on it at the foul line and little baby jumpers in the paint that even you or your grandmama could have made, that is of course unless I was covering you. I bet you think Donavan McNabb and Michael Vick dont suck too.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
First of all I haven't heard one person agree with you...you need to get up off this site for real because you obviously haven't watched knick games for the past 20 years. Ewing is the only reason we have reached the championships in the past 20 years playa. Get your facts straight, and you don't want to hear the stats and that's well reasoned...because it's the obvious truth that states he's one of the greatest centers of all-time. Besides last time I checked there was 5 players on the court and Ewing wasn't the name on the back of all 5 jerseys. How about starks who blew game 7 against the rockets huh? Ooooo you don't remember that do you? How about the same patrick ewing who put up 24 points 22 rebounds and 7 assists against the pacers in game 7 and oh yea he made the put back dunk off of stark's miss...watch those highlights Ms. Brown. Before you say something stupid ask yourself before you state because like every other time...I shut you down like isiah pimp slapping your husband in his teeth....

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
MSG-THREE-RING-CIRCUS said:
What you prove is that you have no game. Talk about lack of reasoning. You and the rest of your sorry boyz on this site who do nothing but suck Isiah Thomas’s dick are nothing but a bunch of chumps. Stop dodging the issue like the girlyboi that you are and stop quoting stats to me. Like I said, if you could read that is, there’s no question Ewing looked good on paper. Try extracting your head from your ass and admit that Ewing did nothing but CHOKE when it came time to win the big one. The only thing he did for the big apple was choke to death on it at the foul line and little baby jumpers in the paint that even you or your grandmama could have made, that is of course unless I was covering you. I bet you think Donavan McNabb and Michael Vick dont suck too.

what's wrong with u, ewing was one of the greatest players ever and the leader of the knicks, ur 100% wrong of what u just said

Last edited: