PF - Martin
C - Stoudimire

Prospects
Hardaway
CJ Leslie

2013_%2525206_15_19_38.gif

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Prigs isn't starting... maybe he should maybe he isn't but I don't think he will start. You really hate Felton

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
what woodson is thinking:

felton
pablo
artest
melo
ty

bench rotation

pg - ??tbd/pablo/shump
sg - JR/ shump/hardaway
sf - shump/JR/melo
pf - bargnani/amare/martin
c - tbd/bargs

rooks: no need, we vets got this

what starting rotation should be:
felton
shump
melo
bargs
ty

Kiyaman

Legend
Shump need to try-out for the 6th-man award this season .. by coming off the bench to form a bench-lineup of
Pablo / Shump / Meta /and Amare ....

STARTERS are

PG-Felton
SG-JR
SF-Melo
PF-Bargani
C-Tyson

How will Woody use Bargani? at Center or PF?
How will Woody use Meta? at SF or PF?
How will Woody use Hardaway? at SG or SF?

p0nder

Starter
Felton - JR - Melo - Stat - Chandler

I know I'll get roasted for trying to put STAT back in the starting lineup but i really feel like he needs to be included early and often for the knicks to succeed. Shump is a better combo guard off the bench that can work with Priggie with either as a 1 or 2. JR deserves to start. he won 6th man, why not let him start? he's earned it. There are just so many options with this team I really think woodson will have his hands full figuring out the rotations. He's known for his tinkering so that concerns me.

This won't be the starting 5, just the 5 I'd put out there. JR's out for the start of the season anyways.

Like;y starting 5:

Felton
Shump
MWP
Melo
Chandler

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Prigioni ran the offense and did more ball handling, idiot.

He's more of a PG than Felton is.

Metro is woody gonna start pablo over ray? Ummm no. He didn't even do more handling when he didn't get tick like that at sometimes. This isn't a debate because Ray is def gonna start point blank period. Go head with your silly insults and all but the only idiot is you thinkin pablo is gonna start over ray... whether he should or shouldn't you can make that case but he isn't going to start over ray. Goodbye

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
The starting lineup I'd like to see is:

Shump
Hardaway Jr
Melo
MWP
Chandler

This would be a better defensive team than the one below IMO. Hardaway can defend despite what you hear round the forum. Coach said this himself yesterday. I like Shump guarding other PG's much more than Felton. He's physical, gets steals and he's a better passer than people think. I really do think Shump could be a full time point. Why couldn't he be our Gary Payton lol??

The starting lineup we will get more than likely is :

Felton
Shump
Melo
MWP
Chandler

knicksince 93

Rotation player
The starting lineup I'd like to see is:

Shump
Hardaway Jr
Melo
MWP
Chandler

This would be a better defensive team than the one below IMO. Hardaway can defend despite what you hear round the forum. Coach said this himself yesterday. I like Shump guarding other PG's much more than Felton. He's physical, gets steals and he's a better passer than people think. I really do think Shump could be a full time point. Why couldn't he be our Gary Payton lol??

The starting lineup we will get more than likely is :

Felton
Shump
Melo
MWP
Chandler

Rono shump is very gary Payton like

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Woodson will go with

Felton
Shump
Melo
Barg or Stat
Tyson

or

Felton
Shump
Artest
Melo
Tyson

We have great pieces to match up with anyone I can see this lineup killing.

Prigioni taking ya fukcing cookies
Shump
Artest
Melo
Tyson
And i would bust all ya asses in 2k with this lineup

Shump
Jr
Artest
Melo
Stat

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Oh man, i was really trying not to put my two cents on this but i can't help myself.

This is the year Shump will go for the gold, he will absolutely start.

I also believe Felton will still be the starting point, eventhough Prigioni started a few games last year. The man is younger and is actually a scoring threat, I love Prigioni on D and love him on the Knicks, but every drive to the basket if and when there is one, its guaranteed it will be a pass even if it looks like a layup, for that reason alone, backup point in my book, plus he is old as hell, lets conserve the man.

Of course, melo and chandler, but as for the 5th spot, i think it will alternate on a daily basis depending on the matchups. Will be between STAT, MWP and Bargi. I personally would have MWP backup Shump or vice versa and split the 5th spot between Bargi and STAT. I think STAT will have a great year even in his limited minutes and Bargi will over achieve our expectations. Bargi is bound to do way better, the man doesn't have to carry a franchise by himself anymore. Heard a commentator say the other day that Bargi did way better when Bosh was on the team with him, to me it's the same scenario here with way more options.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Holy ****, just realized i didn't even include JR in the plans, i guess he would be coming in when melo sits.

AND we still need another point as insurance and a big to backup Chandler. Would prefer someone like Dalembert, but Kmart definetely deserves some love for the help last year.

bigapple

Starter
MELO SHUMP PRINGS BARGNIANI MWP i dont see Tyson in S5 Andrea can do much more than Tyson.

JR injure will give more mins to TH Jr

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
The best most accurate answer all rotations will be considered and put in play. My starting 5 would be:

Felton
Iman
Melo
Barg
Chandler

Felton and Chandler are our pick and roll, Bargnani hopefully spreads the floor with 3 point shooting, Felton Melo and Iman can drive to the basket and set fast breaks. The knicks will suffer on the defensive end everyone will have to step it up. The Knicks bench looks pretty good.

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
starting: Pablo, shump, melo, metta, Tyson slowly rotate: felton, shump, melo, metta, mago .... felton, shump, hardaway, amare, mago ... Pablo, hardaway, mago, amare, kmart. really depends who is on court. I would adjust. I dunno about woodson.