Shaun Powell downplaying Melo's value

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/featur...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I specifically had an issue with this, because I believe they are being unfair.

That feeds the theory that teams don't feel 'Melo is in the LeBron/Kobe/Wade/Durant class (good enough to carry a team). Until the Nuggets added Chauncey Billups, they went beyond the first round only once with Melo.

Just few yrs ago, Kobe was crying to Stephen A, wanted a trade. The lakers take off when Jerry west sends Pau Gasol to LA for a bag of hot nickels. He was a selfish cry baby before that.

Lebron had solid players around him, that worked so long as he was there. No diff than Melo, cept Melo played in the West. Much tougher to win there.

Wade has not done much carrying a team since Shaq left, and was crying for upgrades.

Durant? What? He been here 10 seconds, and last I checked, Westbrook is a damn good sidekick, better than anything Melo has ever played with!

This is exactly why Melo wants to Join Stat. And I don't blame him. People are really gonna see the monster he is next to another player on his level.

la2ny

Starter
yeah no one wins alone i hate that damn argument.

Isn''t that why everyone was bitching when they all went to South B*tch