TNT finally returning to MSG, bringing studio team

Toons

is the Bo$$
TNT is finally coming back to Madison Square Garden, and bringing along its studio team and some other familiar faces.

The network will televise the New York Knicks' game against Miami on Jan. 27,and said Wednesday that its studio trio of Charles Barkley, Kenny Smith and Ernie Johnson will make the trip and unveil the starters for the NBA All-Star game during the live pregame show.

TNT hasn't aired a game from MSG since Jan. 19, 2006, a 105-79 Knicks loss to Detroit.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
And who's commentating? Reggie f'ing Miller. Get that kunt out of MSG!! Steve Kerr can eat a wang, too.

knicksin60

Starter
What do the Knicks have to do to gain Charles Barkley's approval? He always seems to bash the Knicks.I hope the Knicks win a championship so that Barkley could sweat them.I can't even enjoy the Knicks knowing that Barkley shows no respect to them.

What do the Knicks have to do to gain Charles Barkley's approval? He always seems to bash the Knicks.I hope the Knicks win a championship so that Barkley could sweat them.I can't even enjoy the Knicks knowing that Barkley shows no respect to them.
Man **** Barkley. Hes still mad about being body slamed by Oakley!

**** TNT them *****s ain't got shit on Clyde

Wheelin and Dealin Lookin and Cookin

Clyde got more swag than Barkley in one finger and got that Championship gold MSG>>>>>TNT :smokin:

p0nder

Starter
yeah man, i'm dissapointed that TNT covers the game. they jock miami all day and all night. the knicks could win this by like 30 and they'll still be on miami's jock. ****in barkley.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru

Not sure how old you are but I remember when he was leaving the Sixers and used NY to inflate his value. He would go on talk shows and praise NY but in reality he never had any intentions on coming here.... Didn't want to be second fiddle to Ewing... He's a douche in my book and always will be; could give a rats a$$ what he thinks!!!!

knicksin60

Starter
Not sure how old you are but I remember when he was leaving the Sixers and used NY to inflate his value. He would go on talk shows and praise NY but in reality he never had any intentions on coming here.... Didn't want to be second fiddle to Ewing... He's a douche in my book and always will be; could give a rats a$$ what he thinks!!!!

Weren't there rumors in the mid 90's of the Knicks acquiring him for Charles Oakley? I didn't really read the newspaper or watch ESPN back then so I'm not sure if that was ever a rumor.

tiger0330

Legend
National fans are in for a treat. I still think that to win a ring you have to hang your hat on your defense but SSOL is fun basketball to watch esp with Amare and Felton.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
Weren't there rumors in the mid 90's of the Knicks acquiring him for Charles Oakley? I didn't really read the newspaper or watch ESPN back then so I'm not sure if that was ever a rumor.

There were all sorts of things floating around... He went on with Howard Stern and was saying how iconic the Knicks organization is... blah blah... He, like a lot of the athletes during that time, just used NY to up their asking price. The shameful thing is that the Ewing - Barkley tandem could have dominated for years. Barkley is a prime example of how an ego can seduce you! He was acting like he was on par with Jordan or Bird or Magic... When in reality he was a few rungs down. Barkley was a #2 not a 1.....

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

Your serious right now?

knicksin60

Starter
There were all sorts of things floating around... He went on with Howard Stern and was saying how iconic the Knicks organization is... blah blah... He, like a lot of the athletes during that time, just used NY to up their asking price. The shameful thing is that the Ewing - Barkley tandem could have dominated for years. Barkley is a prime example of how an ego can seduce you! He was acting like he was on par with Jordan or Bird or Magic... When in reality he was a few rungs down. Barkley was a #2 not a 1.....

Barkley had two years to win a championship in the years that Jordan sat out but his team choked to the Houston Rockets in the playoffs.Then he went to Houston and clashed with Scottie Pippen.I'm sure Pippen would have won a couple championships with Ewing as his teammate instead of Barkley.

knicksin60

Starter
Your serious right now?

Hundreds of thousands of people tune into TNT because they are thirsty to hear Charles Barkley's opinion.

Why is Barkley's opinion so important to many? Because he is very fastidious with who he gives credit to.He doesn't easily commend a team based on how hot they're playing at the moment but on how deep they can go into the playoffs.

People respect a guy who can give his honest opinion and not sugarcoat things just so that the majority could like him.

tiger0330

Legend
Hundreds of thousands of people tune into TNT because they are thirsty to hear Charles Barkley's opinion.

Why is Barkley's opinion so important to many? Because he is very fastidious with who he gives credit to.He doesn't easily commend a team based on how hot they're playing at the moment but on how deep they can go into the playoffs.

People respect a guy who can give his honest opinion and not sugarcoat things just so that the majority could like him.
Barkley is on the air because he is the Cedric the Entertainer of the NBA. Who else would kiss an ass on national TV in prime time and race a 70 year old man up and down a bball court on a bet.