Mutiny

NYKnicks15

Starter
It's no secret that this season was a large disappointment. Blame who you will Isiah for assembling a style of team that doesnt fit in Larry's system.. or Larry for not accomadating those players talents. I choose to blame Larry. I think he is a great coach BUT when you have a roster like ours and CANT win. there is something wrong. you put Mike D from Pheonix in last season to coach instead of Larry we'd win near fifty games. yea i said it haha

ANYWAY, its custom for the end of the season the players meet with the GM, Owner and Coach individually but this season ended with them doing so alone. one on one coach meetings. but it is said eight out of our fifteen players joined together to corner Zeke and blame Larry for this situation. That leads me to ask.. which eight players do you think it was?

heres our roster...
Jerome James/Eddy Curry/Jackie Butler
Channing Frye/David Lee/Maurice Taylor/Malik Rose
Qyntel Woods/Jalen Rose
Quentin Richardson/Ime Udoka/Jamal Crawford
Nate Robinson/Stephon Marbury/Steve Francis

i cross off Ime Udoka automatically. that leaves six that didnt and eight who did.

Stephon Marbury, Steve Francis, Nate Robinson, Maurice Taylor, Jalen Rose, Eddy Curry, seem like fixtures of it.. but i cant guess the other two.. id say Jerome James and maybe David Lee.

anyone want to take a stab at it??? :lol:

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i would've thinked just one or two guys would blame larry and that guy would be marbury/francis. I dont think its rose's character for him to blame coach as well as eddy curry. as for the three rookies well its their first year in the nba and under brown so i dont think they have the balls to go to thomas and blame him

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
that article pretty much breaks it down. if they give larry another chance then we all know its gonna be another long dreadful season next year.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
heres my guess on the 8 players who prolly went against brown...

1. steve francis
2. nate robinson
3. stephon marbury
4. eddy curry
5. jalen rose
6. channing frye
7. jerome james
8. david lee

it sux too cuz we will never find out the answer...

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
obviously ime udoka never said sh*t. and malik rose and q-rich got their nose so far up larrys ass there is no way they said anything. the only stat malik has high #'s in is turnovers. and q-rich better find his shot or i think we should ship him out.

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
I would eliminate jalen rose, curry, frye, and lee. The one player that we definitely know tuned him out of course was marbury. Will he be back next year?

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
i could picture those 4 saying something about brown. jalen rose and eddy curry were both bad mouthed by brown. and as for frye n lee both players showed more heart than most of the players on the team. and what did there effort get them? well david lee averaged 16.9 minutes a game, even though he played a big part in our couple of short winning streaks that we had. and brown may have complimented frye publicly but channing seems like a smart kid. and it dont take a genius to see that brown sabotaged the team this season. behind closed doors anyone of them would prolly say something.