The Atlanta Hawks sign Center/Forward Randolph Morris

Will Eddy Curry succeed in Mike D'Antoni's system?

• No, because Stephon Marbury is a ball hog. Why can't Jamal Crawford be our point guard?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
After signing the 6-1 Chris Duhon and the 6-2 Anthony Roberson, the Knicks did not have enough salary space or roster space to re-sign Randolph Morris.
chris_duhon-arton20945-240x240.jpg
4001.jpg

Instead, Morris signed a 2-year 1.7 million dollar contract with the
Atlanta Hawks.

http://www.ajc.com/services/content...dolph_morris.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=21

act_randolph_morris.jpg

I seriously thought that this was the end of Morris' career, but he proved me wrong. Apparently, the Hawks have interest in this young player out of Kentucky.

The Knicks now have 16 players on their roster(15 of which have guaranteed contracts). Fred Jones is the only free agent. He will most likely get signed by another team.

Paul1355

All Star
I liked Randolph Morris he, was one of the few backup Centers since we had barely any. I hope he does good wit Atlanta.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I agree with Paul. Morris didn't get enough playing time. He played bad, when he did play, but he deserved at least 20 minutes a game last year. SMH @ Unrealistic for saying that Randolph is slowing Curry's progress. I put this thread viewable on purpose, so that we could know the Currysexuals on this site. Apparently, there's 3 Currysexuals, based on this thread alone.

Thekidd13 has said that Curry's his favorite player, so I excuse his vote. The other two people that voted in favor of Curry should know better.

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
But he didn't use neither of them...
It's the same talk like last year, when we cut Nichols, or the year before, when Butler wasn't resigned...
I can't remember any of them having done much in the nba yet...
So stop crying for guys who haven't proved anything so far on our/any team in the nba!

GetRealistic

Starter
Real Knicks Fans Know That If Isiah Thomas Would Have Stayed The Course And Hired Our Summer League Head Coach Dave Hanners, A Knicks Team Led By Randolph Morris, Tazman Balkman, 6'8 Demetrius Nichols, and Nate Robinson Would Have Gelled Into A Championship Caliber Team.

Sorry that was my Kiya voice coming out.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lmao i thought getreal was kiyaman at first...you even bolded it :lol:

lol @ whoever knicksfancris for thinkin Eat cities is a top 10 center :lol: