Would Walsh deal with Bird and Indy?

portega1968

El Cacique
Pacers looking for a PF. According to rumors, Knicks still looking for guards.

What are the chances of a deal involving Randolph and Tinsley? Just burning braincells here; not checking real GM to match salaries (will let someone else get into those details). I just like to try and see where management is looking.

I'm not privy to how things between Donnie and the Pacers are at this point. I know Walsh and Larry had a power struggle, but it wouldnt surprise me if they wheeled and dealed in the future.

I'm not crazy about Tinsley, although he does get his steals and assists.

And I'd get into it if it would get us David Harrison, who would probably fit in DAntoni's system.

Hell, if they would give us Granger, I'd ship almost anyone else from our team. That guy is the closest thing to Shawn Marion, IMO.

What are the chances?

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
granger ain't nothin special just a good player we have chandler who is almost everything granger is no point... but if they want a power forward we shouldn't hesitate to at least call and talk we can move them Randolph and we can take Tinsley and whatever else they want to unload and we can just buy them out because we now have 16 players on this roster and we should have a good 10 man rotation

Crawford
Robinson
lee
chandler
curry(sadly but we cant move this lard)

Duhon
Danillo
Balkman
Collins
Morris ( i'm not sure if hes with Boston or not)

Roberson
Jeffries

damn we have a lot of players right now there are defiantly changes hopefully better ones than that shit for brains Isiah Thomas
:crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::gony:

metrocard

Legend
Granger is an elite small foward talent.

19 ppg
45% FG
40% 3pt
85% FT
6 rebs
2.1 ast
1 stl
1 blk

Very good at everything, don't underrate him.

I would do this in a minute

Foster(expiring)
Daniels(1 year)
Rasho(expiring)

for

Zach
Eddy

Pacers
Ford
Dunleavy
Granger
Randolph
Curry

Knicks
Marbury/Duhon/Collins
Richardson/Robinson/Robertson
Chandler/Balkman/Daniels
Gallinari/Foster
Lee/Rasho

Bolded = 8 man rotation

Paul1355

All Star
Tinsley and Granger aren't needs

Pacers looking for a PF. According to rumors, Knicks still looking for guards.

What are the chances of a deal involving Randolph and Tinsley? Just burning braincells here; not checking real GM to match salaries (will let someone else get into those details). I just like to try and see where management is looking.

I'm not privy to how things between Donnie and the Pacers are at this point. I know Walsh and Larry had a power struggle, but it wouldnt surprise me if they wheeled and dealed in the future.

I'm not crazy about Tinsley, although he does get his steals and assists.

And I'd get into it if it would get us David Harrison, who would probably fit in DAntoni's system.

Hell, if they would give us Granger, I'd ship almost anyone else from our team. That guy is the closest thing to Shawn Marion, IMO.

What are the chances?

I see what your sayin but it wont happen...look at it right now...the Knicks signed Anthony Roberson to a two year deal which means they now have 4 Point Guards...Tinsley is not needed. Granger is good but we have a young star in Wilson Chandler and alot of forwards and I have argued before that getting forwards is bad because they are also undeeded. By the way Tinsley is getting older and this team needs fast young players with skill. Granger fits in that but we have Chandler, Q Rich and Gallo to play that SF spot. If you can find a team with a dominate shot blocking center and a decent shooting guard im all ears because those are too types of players we need.

portega1968

El Cacique
I believe Ang can save the World!!! Oops, this is not the Avatar forum.

I believe David Harrison can be a dominating shot blocking center in this league if placed in the right situation. If we can get him and Rasho's contract while getting rid of Curry and Randolph, Id be very happy.