Eddy Curry/ Gallinari Update

Toons

is the Bo$$
Perhaps the most interesting thing Walsh said Monday was about a visit he paid to Eddy Curry in Detroit recently, where the corpulent center has been working out.

?He?s working very hard, he?s losing weight, he?s starting to get his body to look like an athlete?s body again,? Walsh said.

The Knicks? president also said that Danilo Gallinari is just about ready to start basketball-related activities following his April back surgery.But if he?s right about E-Curry, then the Knicks have an asset _ either on the floor or to trade and create more cap space

http://njmg.typepad.com/knickknacks/2009/06/walsh-on-rubio-two-currys-and-predraft-smokescreens.html

What do uguys think about E-Curry getting back in shape?

JayJ44

Starter
Great news about Gallo. Hopefully he'll be 100% by the time the regular season begins.

As for the fatass, I have a hard time believing he's working hard. I have a feeling Walsh is just talking him up to try to increase his trade value. If it's true, great, we'll be able to trade him later in the season, hopefully without having to include Lee/Nate.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
If he's back in shape, we could try to trade him mid-season. Eddy Curry in shape is enough of an offensive threat to be valuable to many teams, especially due to his size. Hopefully they'll be dumb enough to overlook his defense and poor rebounding abilities. Our cap space for 2010 other than rookie contracts is taken up by Jeffries 6.6 or so million and Curry's 11 (?) million. If they could get rid of Curry's, it'd be a big help in the 2010 offseason.

Toons

is the Bo$$
* - Danilo Gallinari appears to be almost done with the rehabilitation process from his back surgery. Walsh said Gallo is "at the point where we should let him go play" and it would be up to the team doctor to clear him for competitive basketball-related activities. "He's close to being able to start on the court," Walsh said.

People still care about Eddy Curry?
Wow.
I-sexuals are still creeping I see.

metro doesnt read, or hes too dumb to comprehend..

no one cares about eddy curry, we care about getting him in shape so we can get rid of him to clear more cap space. I dont recall one poster so far saying they are rooting for curry so that he can fullfill anything that I thomas had set out for him, we just want him gone, and if he doesnt get in shape, then he doesnt get traded.

read.

Toons

is the Bo$$
That's what they said last summer and he came into camp +30 lbs and shit....

when did walsh say that curry had an athletes body last year? as a fan, donnie has been pretty straight up with us. Doing moves that are best for the team. I hope we can get his trade value up so we can get rid of this contract.

Toons

is the Bo$$
metro doesnt read, or hes too dumb to comprehend..

no one cares about eddy curry, we care about getting him in shape so we can get rid of him to clear more cap space. I dont recall one poster so far saying they are rooting for curry so that he can fullfill anything that I thomas had set out for him, we just want him gone, and if he doesnt get in shape, then he doesnt get traded.

read.

just ignore him DFGH, eventually he'll go away... he's just like my little brother...begging for attention

Scribbles

Rotation player
300 pounds is not an athletic body to me, sorry.

Last summer, Walsh said Curry was looking fit to play then he came into camp stampeding and huffing and puffing down the court looking more exhausted than my ride...

I like Walsh as a GM a lot, but he hasn't done everything in all honesty. Let's not forget he said everyone had a clean slate prior to the season, which was clearly not the case when Marbury came in looking more athletic than he's ever been....

Everything hasn't been 100%.

I'm not a Staburian by any means, just stating the facts.

just ignore him DFGH, eventually he'll go away... he's just like my little brother...begging for attention

haha seriously, he says eddy curry forms an opinion but doesnt read anything else. no one wants curry here, unless by the all star break hes avg 20-10-2

which is like having a million dollars dropped off at your front door.

neva gunna happin